🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dims Once Again Show Their Criminality When It Comes To Illegal Aliens

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Did you hear that Nancy Pelosi I said illegal aliens !!!

Anytime someone say's the GOP and the Dims are all the same when it comes to illegals, show them this. Members of the GOP would never propose something like this !

Have I told you lately how much I hate liberals ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criminal undocumented immigrants wouldn’t be turned in to feds under proposed bill

Undocumented immigrants charged with violent crimes would not be automatically handed over to immigration officials, under a bill proposed Thursday by City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and quickly endorsed by Mayor de Blasio.
The proposal would bar the NYPD and the city Department of Correction from honoring detention orders — seeking a detainee transfer from city to federal custody over possible immigration violations — unless signed by a federal judge.
Even with a court warrant, only individuals convicted of a violent or major crime within the past five years, or those on a terror watch list, would be handed over to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Those only facing criminal charges would not be transferred.
“By further limiting ICE’s role in the detention and deportation of immigrant New Yorkers, we set the national standard for the treatment of our immigrant population,” said Mark-Viverito, whose proposal won the support of Mayor de Blasio.
An ICE spokesman said the agency targets suspect individuals even prior to conviction “to ensure that dangerous criminals are not released from prisons or jails and into our communities.”

Criminal undocumented immigrants wouldn t be turned in to feds under proposed bill New York Post

Forum List

Back