Dims tried to warn us!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/po...2&threadid=175162&page=1&vote=1#posta_3809782
https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/po...&threadid=175162&page=1&vote=-1#posta_3809782

It saddens me that America simply did not listen to Dims. They tried to warn us about "The Donald"

Here we see them try to warn us of an impending economic crash as soon as Donald was elected.

However, it did not go heeded as we are all now eating out of garbage cans.

Then they tried to warn us that Donald was an anti-Semite.

Now we just stand back in utter disbelief as Trump fires back up the ovens. Sad.

Then they tried to warn us about black oppression that they would throw blacks back in chains

Nope, no one cared so now we have slavery in the deep South once again.

Last, but not least, they tried to warn women about Trump.

And they turned out right. Just the mere sight of Trump in the Oval Office has caused great Progressives like Harvey Weinstein to go nuts raping women.

Why it was not long ago that Harvey was an upstanding citizen. No one had a clue that he had this dark side.

So it saddens me that Donald has caused this country to regress two hundred years or so.

Very sad.
disap.gif

It saddens me that America simply did not listen to Dims. They tried to warn us about "The Donald"

Here we see them try to warn us of an impending economic crash as soon as Donald was elected.

Now we just stand back in utter disbelief as Trump fires back up the ovens. Sad.

Then they tried to warn us about black oppression that they would throw blacks back in chains

And they turned out right. Just the mere sight of Trump in the Oval Office has caused great Progressives like Harvey Weinstein to go nuts raping women.

Why it was not long ago that Harvey was an upstanding citizen. No one had a clue that he had this dark side.

So it saddens me that Donald has caused this country to regress two hundred years or so.

Very sad.
disap.gif

Your timeline is skewed...

Very sad.
disap.gif

Is that what Politico said?

I'm sure they have an article up by now disputing my post.

Very sad.
disap.gif

Is that what Politico said?

I'm sure they have an article up by now disputing my post.

I am guessing Politico is a website unfriendly to rightist ideology?
I can and do use my own opinion, it's not as embarrassing as one may think to freely speak one's mind...

Forum List

Back