Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

D'souza broke the law. He confessed that he broke the law and admits that he knew better and that it was a stupid thing to do. He deserved the consequences of whatever the law specifies for that kind of crime.

Where the disconnect comes in is upon his indictment, D'souza's sin was plastered all over the media along with amplified and myriad repeats of lurid stories of his personal life exposing his feet of clay. Had he not been a "Republican operative" and an outspoken critic of Obama and the Obama administration, he would have been far less a person of interest to the media and would not have suffered the extreme character assassination they have attempted to pour on him. If he had been a Democrat and strong critic of the Republicans, it is likely none of us would ever have heard about it.

Accusations of wrong doing in the White House or among prominent Democrats seems to be covered quickly, without much punch, and then those stories are quickly dropped. And any criticism of Democrats is generally crouched in 'politically motivated' terms.

I am not defending D'souza in any way. I am only pointing out the glaring double standard in these things.

The entire system stinks. Why is D'souza wanting to donate His Own Money worse than Obama abusing the resources of the presidency to support his campaigns?

Taxpayers had to cough up $1,159,823 in just one month to fly President Obama to New York and Denver to raise money for Democrats and attend an LGBT event, according to documents obtained by a taxpayer watchdog group.

Judicial Watch told Secrets that the Air Force just provided expense reports detailing the flight costs of Air Force One to the cities in July.

The documents show that president’s July 8-9 fundraising trip to Denver cost the taxpayers $695,894.10.

His July 17-18 fundraising trip to New York City cost taxpayers $463,929.40....

1 Obama trip to play pool drink beer raise money cost taxpayers about 700 000 WashingtonExaminer.com

The thing is though that it is legal for Obama to use our money for just about anything he wants to use it for whether from his own expense account or via directing agencies he oversees to fund this, don't fund that, etc. etc. with trillions of our money. But it would illegal for him to use his own money to reimburse somebody in return for a campaign contribution and it is illegal for D'Souza to use his own money in that way. Fair? No way in hell. But that is the way the law is written.

D'souza broke the law. He confessed that he broke the law and admits that he knew better and that it was a stupid thing to do. He deserved the consequences of whatever the law specifies for that kind of crime.

Where the disconnect comes in is upon his indictment, D'souza's sin was plastered all over the media along with amplified and myriad repeats of lurid stories of his personal life exposing his feet of clay. Had he not been a "Republican operative" and an outspoken critic of Obama and the Obama administration, he would have been far less a person of interest to the media and would not have suffered the extreme character assassination they have attempted to pour on him. If he had been a Democrat and strong critic of the Republicans, it is likely none of us would ever have heard about it.

Accusations of wrong doing in the White House or among prominent Democrats seems to be covered quickly, without much punch, and then those stories are quickly dropped. And any criticism of Democrats is generally crouched in 'politically motivated' terms.

I am not defending D'souza in any way. I am only pointing out the glaring double standard in these things.

The entire system stinks. Why is D'souza wanting to donate His Own Money worse than Obama abusing the resources of the presidency to support his campaigns?

Taxpayers had to cough up $1,159,823 in just one month to fly President Obama to New York and Denver to raise money for Democrats and attend an LGBT event, according to documents obtained by a taxpayer watchdog group.

Judicial Watch told Secrets that the Air Force just provided expense reports detailing the flight costs of Air Force One to the cities in July.

The documents show that president’s July 8-9 fundraising trip to Denver cost the taxpayers $695,894.10.

His July 17-18 fundraising trip to New York City cost taxpayers $463,929.40....

1 Obama trip to play pool drink beer raise money cost taxpayers about 700 000 WashingtonExaminer.com

The thing is though that it is legal for Obama to use our money for just about anything he wants to use it for whether from his own expense account or via directing agencies he oversees to fund this, don't fund that, etc. etc. with trillions of our money. But it would illegal for him to use his own money to reimburse somebody in return for a campaign contribution and it is illegal for D'Souza to use his own money in that way. Fair? No way in hell. But that is the way the law is written.

And that's the problem.

The politicians in control rig the game so that they can use taxpayer money for their campaign expenses...and then pass laws that punish people for using their own money to support what they believe in.

He should be in prison.

Prison should be reserved for felons who have to be physically incapacitated to prevent them from harming others-not for "malum prohibitum" offenses.

But it HURTS Obama when people disagree with him...and oh just shut up racist hater.

He should be in prison.

Prison should be reserved for felons who have to be physically incapacitated to prevent them from harming others-not for "malum prohibitum" offenses.

But it HURTS Obama when people disagree with him...and oh just shut up racist hater.

I think Obama does't like the fact that D D' was boinking Laura Ingraham at one point.

You mean Obama desired D D' for himsel?

He should be in prison.

I think Obama does't like the fact that D D' was boinking Laura Ingraham at one point.

I thiink he was upset that a "man of color" was banging better white "beaver" than he could get:biggrin:

It was plastered all over the media because D'Souza willingly made himself well known public figure long before his indictment. You can't sell several best-selling books, release a popular documentary, whore yourself out to the media to promote your work, then commit a crime, and not expect the media to jump on the story.

He should be in prison.

As should anyone who criticizes Obama, nyet Comrade?

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.

He wasn't on trial for domestic violence, bub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor was he on trial for criticizing the President, tony.

However, there should be no doubt he made the Obama regime's prosecutorial henchmen's job of nailing DD much quicker and easier than was necessary.

I just heard DD say that his punishment is teaching English to new immigrants . He was pretty happy about making new English speaking republicans .

He should be in prison.

I thiink he was upset that a "man of color" caramel colored foreigner like himself was banging better white "beaver" than he could get:biggrin:

It reads better now.

You don't have to thank me.

;)

I hope he makes more films , write more books !!

Of course. Being a criminal has never stopped right wingers from gobbling up your horseshit.

RushLimbaugh_1246506c.jpg

DD writes good books like Ol'Rushbo but DD also does good films . AND , teaching new importeds English and a Conservative patriotic American outlook of the USA is right up DD's alley Arron !! [imo]

Last edited:
and the Judge is punishing DD , must gall some [grin] that DD likes his punishment !! Shoulda seen the smile on DD'S face !!

I hope he makes more films , write more books !!

Of course. Being a criminal has never stopped right wingers from gobbling up your horseshit.

RushLimbaugh_1246506c.jpg
Most violent felons support the Dems. that is why far left law professor Pam Karlan of Stanford is spearheading an effort to get Florida felons voting again. When they vote, they vote DEM

Forum List

Back