Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

Of course. Being a criminal has never stopped right wingers from gobbling up your horseshit.

RushLimbaugh_1246506c.jpg
Most violent felons support the Dems. that is why far left law professor Pam Karlan of Stanford is spearheading an effort to get Florida felons voting again. When they vote, they vote DEM

Never heard of Pam Karlan, but I have heard of Rand Paul. A likely Republican frontrunner in 2016, who supports restoring voting rights to some felons. I don't disagree with him either.

Aside from that, do you have any proof that felons are more likely to support Democrats? Of course you don't.

I have some hairy reasoning that may not stand up in court but it stands to reason.

Prisons are full of people with impulse control. Emotionally higher strung. Getting mad. Jumping to conclusions. Being offended by a mere inadvertent slight or by someone's funny attitude. Jealousy. Envy. Inability to delay gratification. Impulsiveness. Selfishness. Petulance.

Prison seems like a bastion of Liberalism.

Conservatives are more deliberate. More rational and reasonable. More cerebral. Slower to anger. More likely to be able to delay gratification. Sensible. More logical. Less animated than Liberals. More in control of their emotions.

Watch any reality show with prison inmates and you will see what I mean.

If that doesn't work for you, check out that motorcycle gang reality show on Discovery. Or the FX TV series, Sons of Anarchy.

I find biker gang behavior is really easy to see the Liberal tendencies of the members.

No, I probably WOULDN'T tell them that to their faces.

But it stands to reason.

So, what I hear you saying is that you can see the Conservative tendencies in...........serial killers.

That actually wasn't what I was saying. But, I can see how you might be correct in guessing serial killing as being a Conservative's type of crime.

A sicko Conservative, but one who definitely wasn't apt to lose control of his twisted emotions.

EDIT: Say, where'd you come up with that, "Conservative tendencies in...........serial killers" thing?

That's rather insightful and/or quick thinking and/or knowledgeable of you to say.

Or were you just taking a cheap shot with no real thought behind it?

It is simply the opposite of what you are attempting to describe. It wouldn't hold up in court. Although, we could always take it one step further because we are looking at mens rea. Following that logic we could say that any crime that was methodically executed has Conservative tendencies. It stands to reason this would include many white collar crimes and crimes that involve careful planning (some theft, bank robbers, gang bangers involved in racketeering,many murderers, many rapists, child molesters, hackers, kidnappers).

The reality is that this is a very slippery slope. It's a pretty dangerous card to play.

Over 60% of people in the local jails have mental health issues. Approximately 30% in prisons are mentally ill.

Last edited:
He should be in prison.

As should anyone who criticizes Obama, nyet Comrade?

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.

He wasn't on trial for domestic violence, bub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor was he on trial for criticizing the President, tony.
Liberals would have received fines, Dinesh was singled out for prison time.

Alleged liberals have gone to prison.

Sometimes it pays to read the links!

"During the sentencing hearing, Berman read from a blistering letter submitted to the court by D’Souza’s estranged wife. In the missive, Dixie D’Souza alleged that her ex-spouse forged her signature on one campaign contribution form, and that he had an “abusive nature.”

D’Souza, who was married to the defendant for 20 years, wrote, “In one instance, it was my husband who physically abused me in April 2012 when he, using his purple belt karate skills, kicked me in the head and shoulder, knocking me to the ground and creating injuries that pain me to this day.”

Dinesh D’Souza filed for divorce in October 2012, and that case remains active in California’s Superior Court."

Herr Goebbels, what you are is a demagogue.

Since this thread was not about a divorce proceeding - all you are doing is flinging shit.

I get it, you have a heart filled with hate and a head filed with shit.

Hey Zippy, you do understand that was taken verbatim from the OP's story right.

Wife beating is just part of his character.

Well that's a lie. BUT Typical for you

Shit, I haven't seen .22's since Obama was anointed dictator.
Not the governments fault... liar
You guys keep buying the bullets cuz of the evil government is going to come get you.....

We can't buy them, the government bought them all up.
Well that's a lie. BUT Typical for you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In March 2010 came news that the Department of Education had ordered 27 Remington 870 shot guns to augment its existing inventory of shot guns and certified armor.

Two years later, in March 2012, came news that the Department of Homeland Security, a federal government agency that’s largely focused on domestic operations, recently ordered 450 million rounds of hollow point ammunition, and has another bid out for 175 million rounds of . 223 rifle ammo. (All this is on top of the 2 million rounds ordered in 2009). The DHS is refusing to answer requests for an explanation.

HELL will freeze over before you reply with a reasonable answer. :up:

man, wishing prison on someone just because they don't the like films he makes

I'm wishing Mikey moore into prison right now. The lying liberal lardass

Most violent felons support the Dems. that is why far left law professor Pam Karlan of Stanford is spearheading an effort to get Florida felons voting again. When they vote, they vote DEM

Never heard of Pam Karlan, but I have heard of Rand Paul. A likely Republican frontrunner in 2016, who supports restoring voting rights to some felons. I don't disagree with him either.

Aside from that, do you have any proof that felons are more likely to support Democrats? Of course you don't.

I have some hairy reasoning that may not stand up in court but it stands to reason.

Prisons are full of people with impulse control. Emotionally higher strung. Getting mad. Jumping to conclusions. Being offended by a mere inadvertent slight or by someone's funny attitude. Jealousy. Envy. Inability to delay gratification. Impulsiveness. Selfishness. Petulance.

Prison seems like a bastion of Liberalism.

Conservatives are more deliberate. More rational and reasonable. More cerebral. Slower to anger. More likely to be able to delay gratification. Sensible. More logical. Less animated than Liberals. More in control of their emotions.

Watch any reality show with prison inmates and you will see what I mean.

If that doesn't work for you, check out that motorcycle gang reality show on Discovery. Or the FX TV series, Sons of Anarchy.

I find biker gang behavior is really easy to see the Liberal tendencies of the members.

No, I probably WOULDN'T tell them that to their faces.

But it stands to reason.

So, what I hear you saying is that you can see the Conservative tendencies in...........serial killers.

That actually wasn't what I was saying. But, I can see how you might be correct in guessing serial killing as being a Conservative's type of crime.

A sicko Conservative, but one who definitely wasn't apt to lose control of his twisted emotions.

EDIT: Say, where'd you come up with that, "Conservative tendencies in...........serial killers" thing?

That's rather insightful and/or quick thinking and/or knowledgeable of you to say.

Or were you just taking a cheap shot with no real thought behind it?

It is simply the opposite of what you are attempting to describe. It wouldn't hold up in court. Although, we could always take it one step further because we are looking at mens rea. Following that logic we could say that any crime that was methodically executed has Conservative tendencies. It stands to reason this would include many white collar crimes and crimes that involve careful planning (some theft, bank robbers, gang bangers involved in racketeering,many murderers, many rapists, child molesters, hackers, kidnappers).

The reality is that this is a very slippery slope. It's a pretty dangerous card to play.

Over 60% of people in the local jails have mental health issues. Approximately 30% in prisons are mentally ill.

And I'm telling you that the numbers of Liberal hard wired inmates FAAAAAAAAAAR out numbers the Conservative inmates.

I've never been in a prison.

I just grew up with a bunch of guys who lived there for a while.

And the idea that my defending my argument by wrapping my arms around the Conservative convicts who broke the law, is a ridiculous Liberal notion.

If a person broke the law and is convicted and imprisoned, my feeling is they did the crime. Now they should do their time.

Only Liberals would think of defending members of their party over upholding and enforcing the law.

Conservatism is one thing.

Criminality is another.

I support Conservatism.

Inmates are exempted from my defense unless I believe they have been unjustly convicted.

Not a slippery slope at all.

You betray the Liberal mindset which must have failed to adequately protect US from the crazy, extremist, radical Progressives which invaded and conquered the Democrat Party and steered the United States straight to the garbage dump.

Hell, that is why the Right is so adamant about the Benghazi thing.

Obama & Hillary et al. have that same Liberal mentality.

Personal matters outweigh what's best for the USA.

Putting party before Country.

The Liberal mindset is what got us into the mess we are in today.

Yeah, I know...

GWB was just as bad...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

BOOOOSH!

No one is in prison for doing what D'Souza did.

The Obamabot Prosecutors wanted prison time.

The Democrat appointed Judge said no.

I stand with Dinesh D'Souza.

Never fear Republicans

A Republican President can pardon Dinesh D’souza as soon as he takes office. Should take another 20-30 years

Maybe he can learn some job skills while in prison

I hear they have a good film school

His first film is the second highest grossing documentary in history.

He could teach the course.

He just said on Glenn Beck that he will be out from his sentence in time to make a film for the 2016 Election season.

Dinesh D’Souza has been sentenced to 8 months in a "Community Confinement Center" (name? perhaps the Obama Center For HopenChange?)...and "therapeutic counseling.

Obama's America: Dissent is a Punishable Offense.

There's also an ugly side story of an aggrieved spouse getting revenge...something that is quite common in the Dems' War On Men.

For the first eight months of his probation term, D’Souza will have to live in a "community confinement center" in San Diego, ordered Judge Richard Berman, who also fined D’Souza $30,000 and directed him to undergo “therapeutic counseling.” D’Souza will also have to perform one day per week of community service during his probation term.

In remarks before announcing D’Souza’s sentence, Berman said that he did not believe the defendant had accepted responsibility for his crime. “I’m not sure, Mr. D’Souza, that you get it,” said Berman, who referred to D’Souza’s claim that he was a victim of selective prosecution...

Conservative Writer Dinesh D Souza Is Spared Prison Time For Campaign Finance Conviction The Smoking Gun

I had a flat tire yesterday...fuckin' Obama!!!

DAYUM!

You and the kinky Kenyan's sex thing is so animated that it flattened your car tire?

Next time you should INSIST on "fuckin' Obama!!!" in the Presidential Limo instead of your own personal hoopty.

The limo is nicknamed, "The Beast." I doubt you could hurt it's tires.

The upholstery is no doubt, splooge resistant, too!

Last edited:
He should be in prison.
Leave a
He should be in prison.
Comments like this make me believe that.D'Souza is a political prisoner. Liberals can't contain their glee. How dare a citizen criticize Dear Leader.

The paranoia in you is strong.

I want prison time for anyone screwing with the political system.

NO ONE has ever been jailed for this offense.

So why would the prosecution press for imprisonment?

Obama is a spiteful guy.

And D'Souza's books and films reveal facets of the Resident in Chief which are very critical.

They were out for blood.

I hope he makes more films , write more books !!

Of course. Being a criminal has never stopped right wingers from gobbling up your horseshit.

RushLimbaugh_1246506c.jpg

only two things

1) the fact that it is a project funded by the Democrats

2) and a the Taft Lecture at UC (cincinnati) law school in 01, Professor Karlan-former general counsel for the NAACP noted that Al Gore would have easily won Florida if FELONS could vote because her RESEARCH showed that when FELONS VOTE they almost always vote for DEMS.

tell me, why do you think the Democrat party would sponsor someone like Karlan to push for this movement if they didn't think it would help DEMOCRATS

Karlan's arguments are summarized here

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.additional-resource.php?resourceID=000705

here is more information for you

Felons register as Democrat over Republican by 6 to 1 - BizPac Review

he study considered three states – New Mexico, New York and North Carolina — that actively encourage felons to return to the voting rolls when they return from prison.

The results?

In New Mexico, 51.9 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 Republican. In New York, 61.5 registered Democrat, 9 percent Republican. In North Carolina, 54.6 percent registered Democrat, 10.2 percent Republican.

Given that the demographics of the American prison population – disproportionately black, overwhelmingly young – track those of the Democrat Party, the results aren’t exactly shocking.

Given the fact that people who land in prison also tend to be poorly educated, impulsive and short-sighted – not to mention they’re the smartest guys in the class in the first place – the political breakdown seems inevitable.

Wow so he stated something that every AG has had since their inception....yawn...

He stated that he is Obama's Shock Collar and that the law is a tool to use against enemies of the Regime. Holder does not enforce the law against those loyal to the regime, but will use every resource against enemies - including those which are felonies by Holder himself - such as his extortion racket against ammunition makers.

Barack Obama is a criminal, Eric Holder is his shock collar. D'Souza deserves to be fined for violating the law - regardless of how stupid and unjust that law is.

Holder and Obama belong in prison for life for the myriad crimes they have committed and continue to commit.

This thread is funny....typical sky is falling nut job reactions...

Guy pleads guilty. ..so it must be because he is not a dem...and just another reason why you people should be ignored outright in politics by everyone
I suppose you agree with Robert F Kennedy Junior that anybody who speaks against climate change should be put in prison.
only if its people like you.

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

Quite naive of you to think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He admitted guilt and apologized for his actions. He is not an innocent man. I know some of you really want to turn this into some Orwellian short story but it isn't.
And his punishment is what???

Probation and 8 months confinement where he will be forced to shave ice in the likeness of Obama.
An ice dick ehhh? Great idea. Matching ice asshole.

Forum List

Back