Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

Sorry, your answer is not correct.

Yes, straw donors have been prosecuted and sent to prison before. It actually happens a lot. No, he's not being "singled out", he's playing the persecution card to generate sympathy from gullible supporters such as yourself.

Sorry, your answer is false, and intended to deceive.

No one has ever gone to prison for straw donations alone. I know the hate sites are pumping out bullshit - but cases where jail time occurred were those where fraud and other crimes were involved.

Your disingenuous answer is akin to claiming Charlie Manson is in prison for double parking.

You do realize he was not sentenced to prison? When one has been convicted and is obviously guilty of a crime, and he wishes to be let off without any confinement to a half-way house, it's generally not good for one's wife to call to attention "his abusive nature," and it's especially bad form for one to blame the prosecution for prosecuting him. That really pisses off judges.

D'Souza fought the law and the law won

D'Souza fought the law and the law won!

Comrade shitflinger, was the response of the prosecution consistent with other cases where the same acts occurred?

Yes.

Has this ever been prosecuted before, or was D'Souza singled out?

Yes, straw donors have been prosecuted and sent to prison before. It actually happens a lot. No, he's not being "singled out", he's playing the persecution card to generate sympathy from gullible supporters such as yourself.

its a victimless crime that should be scrapped. there should be zero limits on how much money anyone can give to a candidate

its a victimless crime that should be scrapped. there should be zero limits on how much money anyone can give to a candidate

Corporations and Unions should be prohibited from any activity in politics. But individuals should be allowed to give what ever they damned well please.

Wait... I thought corporations are people, friend.

You guys are going to have to make up your minds.

No one has ever gone to prison for straw donations alone. I know the hate sites are pumping out bullshit - but cases where jail time occurred were those where fraud and other crimes were involved.

Your disingenuous answer is akin to claiming Charlie Manson is in prison for double parking.

No one has ever been sentenced for "straw donations alone" because using straw donors is by definition "fraud" and "corruption" as well.

The fact that those other charges were dropped in exchange for a plea bargain doesn't make him not guilty of those crimes too.

No one has ever been sentenced for "straw donations alone" because using straw donors is by definition "fraud" and "corruption" as well.

The fact that those other charges were dropped in exchange for a plea bargain doesn't make him not guilty of those crimes too.
Well, technically he is "not guilty" of them, but he may in fact not be innocent of them.

This dude wanted to be a victim, so the Judge lit him up a little bit to give him his wish. Judges will do that.

[QUOTE="theDoctorisIn, post: 9854865, member: 20452"
Wait... I thought corporations are people, friend.[/quote]

No doubt, but then you probably though it was Citizens United that conferred that status.

Us guys on the Supreme Court?

[QUOTE="theDoctorisIn, post: 9854865, member: 20452"
Wait... I thought corporations are people, friend.

No doubt, but then you probably though it was Citizens United that conferred that status.

Us guys on the Supreme Court?[/QUOTE]

The doctrine of corporate personhood is a lot older than the Citizen's United decision. Don't assume everyone else is as clueless as you are.

Are you stating for the record that you disagree with the Citizen's United decision?

[

I don't see those charges on the complaint. Sounds like the Obama administration lacked the evidence to support those claims.

So the answer is that the level of prosecutorial zeal unleashed on D'Souza was unique. Speaking against dear leader has serious consequences.

The doctrine of corporate personhood is a lot older than the Citizen's United decision. Don't assume everyone else is as clueless as you are.

I assume leftists to be ignorant and uninformed, just as I assume water to be wet.

Are you stating for the record that you disagree with the Citizen's United decision?

Are you stating for the record that a movie critical of Hillary Clinton should be a crime - though "Fahrenheit 9-11 " was just peachy? You openly state that there should be one law for the party and a very different law for the infidels?

[

I don't see those charges on the complaint. Sounds like the Obama administration lacked the evidence to support those claims.

So the answer is that the level of prosecutorial zeal unleashed on D'Souza was unique. Speaking against dear leader has serious consequences.

:lol:

Not quite. But I realize how hard it is for cons to actually take responsibility for their own actions, so I'm not surprised that you've convinced yourself that D'Souza I'd bring persecuted.

You guys sound like that actress who cried racism for being arrested for fucking in public. It's really funny to watch, actually.

I assume leftists to be ignorant and uninformed, just as I assume water to be wet.

Are you stating for the record that a movie critical of Hillary Clinton should be a crime - though "Fahrenheit 9-11 " was just peachy? You openly state that there should be one law for the party and a very different law for the infidels?

When all you've got is putting nonsense into other people's mouths, it's time to pack it in and go home. You're embarrassing yourself.

I don't believe I've ever mentioned "a film critical of Hillary Clinton", let alone state that I think it should be illegal.

He's been found guilty of breaking the law. He should feel lucky he isn't going to Federal rape-him-in-the-ass prison.
What perceived law? I guarantee you if he was a stupid libtard he wouldn't be punished. Obamashitforbrains and the idiotic left are commies.

[

:lol:

Not quite. But I realize how hard it is for cons to actually take responsibility for their own actions, so I'm not surprised that you've convinced yourself that D'Souza I'd bring persecuted.

You guys sound like that actress who cried racism for being arrested for fucking in public. It's really funny to watch, actually.
You are thinking of the stupid libtards.

Forum List

Back