Dirty Dems attempt to spin that Obama didn’t spy on Trump

blame this

'That’s ridiculous': Key Obama adviser dismisses Trump's 'Spygate' claim

“We didn’t even know at the time there was an [FBI] investigation as such,” she said. Haines said the FBI briefed the National Security Council “on a regular basis” about what she termed “counterintelligence issues” but that it had not told the council that any formal probe of the Trump campaign had been initiated.

fake president Trump's bullshit.
and if they were spying on him, what the hell do you expect a key obama advisor to say?

lord people can be stupid.

Dirty Dems attempt to spin that Obama didn’t spy on Trump.
The spokesman for the Dirty Dem's coup attempt Adam Schiffty says that Obama’s Secret Police(FBI) didn’t actually illegally spy on the Trump campaign, they just put a secret “informant” inside the Trump campaign. Ooohhh that’s entirely different LMAO

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/schiff-no-evidence-to-back-up-trumps-spy-claim/

Former Obama Intel Czar: 'A Good Thing' The FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign. Also, They Weren't Spying
Dirty Trumpsters slurp up Trump's lies that he was spied upon- all as part of Trump's further efforts to discredit the FBI.

The spokesman for the Dirty Dem's coup attempt Adam Schiffty says that Obama’s Secret Police(FBI) didn’t actually illegally spy on the Trump campaign, they just put a secret “informant” inside the Trump campaign. Ooohhh that’s entirely different LMAO

Former Obama Intel Czar: 'A Good Thing' The FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign. Also, They Weren't Spying
Dirty Trumpsters slurp up Trump's lies that he was spied upon- all as part of Trump's further efforts to discredit the FBI.
The FBI leadership discredited themselves........and some were already fired for it..........poor things..........The DOJ Rosenstein even recommended it............then whines later for it...............

IG shows them lying under Oath............why are they lawyering up.........poor things.............

Will Justice be served in their direction..............time will tell........but they are exposed.................In the endless spouting of I HATE TRUMP DRAMA...........Kinda like the Taliban,...........it never ends.......................same tactics used on Nixon............who stole Milk Money in comparison on what was done during Obama.

Trump WON because the left chose a POLITCAL DIRT BAG for their Candidate...............

Known LIAR..................Self Serving Politician................

People in this country are SICK of the choices they have..................and they elected Trump.

In the North where Obama Won................the Unions turned the tide..........Because Trump opposed TPP and wanted to go after China's abuses on Trade....................this WON THE DAY...............NOT THE RUSSIANS.

Countries have been trying to rig elections FOREVER..........this is NOTHING NEW.................

HELL under Obama he got caught SPYING ON MERKLE..................

This FALSE OUTRAGE by the Left is a JOKE.

It is true that Russia has been trying to meddle in our elections for decades. What's different this time is that they seem to have had help. In the past, patriots turned down the Russian help.

How Adlai Stevenson Stopped Russian Interference in the 1960 Election | Smart News | Smithsonian
Is that what Ted Kennedy was doing when he asked the Russian's to intervene in the 1984 elections?

I can't say this enough: snowflakes are all douchebags.

I didn't vote for Hillary, nor her husband. I have always thought they were below my set standards of who I would vote for.
Their actions confirm my decision.
I also could not vote for Trump because he was even further lower than my set moral standard than even the Clintons.
Multi bankruptcies, lawsuits and judgements for not paying his bills, his apparent sex predator tendencies, his hyper-narcissism and his pathological lying. Wow, just wow.
How haters of the Clintons, who they call "dirtbags", how canthis folks loyally defend Trump? Trump makes the Clinton's look like Sunday School teachers.
On top of that, Trump made fun of his loyal supporters, when he stated he could shoot someone on the street and his supporters would still support him. That comment, that obviously and predictably, went over his blind supporters heads.
That's a pretty sad scenario and commentary of hypocritical ultra-Trump loyalist.
aka You wasted your vote and chose No one.

He is trying to fulfill his campaign promises......Regardless of all this BS.........

Your just another Never Trumper who tries to sound like a Saint.

What I have posted is correct.............It is shown in the courts and in the information that is posted over and over again. Exposing those dirty ass tactics of the last POTUS and the DNC, RNC, and Hillary.............Whining their bloody heads off when they are far more guilty than Trump who they accuse..........

Keep crying............I really don't care..........while your crying he's fulfilling promises that I agree with..........and so it goes on.

No, I didn't waste my vote, I voted my conscience and didn't vote for a proven "dirtbag". I'm not a whore like those who voted for either "dirtbag".
I'm sure you're aware, that keeping some outlandish and ignorant promises were not wise.
Take for instance, pulling out of the Iran. One, he some reasons were factually, incorrect. Second, he went against Mattis, his generals, Israeli generals and a huge majority of ME experts.
How about his corporate tax cuts? About 10% of corporations have raised wages and many companies have had dividend increase and stock buyback. is unrelated to the tax savings..And of course Trump claimed he would get hurt by the tax cut, but in reality, Trump and the top 1% did better than any other group. In other words, he lied again.
You little Trumpsters, are so easily manipulated, it's unbelievable.

Wow...that was a whole lot of "STUPID" to pack into one post, Kiwi!
Debunk it

To conservatives.......conspiracy theories are as good as facts

The FBI leadership discredited themselves........and some were already fired for it..........poor things..........The DOJ Rosenstein even recommended it............then whines later for it...............

IG shows them lying under Oath............why are they lawyering up.........poor things.............

Will Justice be served in their direction..............time will tell........but they are exposed.................In the endless spouting of I HATE TRUMP DRAMA...........Kinda like the Taliban,...........it never ends.......................same tactics used on Nixon............who stole Milk Money in comparison on what was done during Obama.

Yes- I can remember when Nixon certainly did use the same tactics as Trump is using now.

Yes- I can remember when Nixon certainly did use the same tactics as Trump is using now.
Over a couple of Plumbers he knew nothing about.............then tried to cover it up even though he didn't really start it.

He wasn't impeached...............he was hounded til he quit................It was SPYING........Lion's and Tigers and Bears.........Nothing compared to what we have become and witness today..................Nothing to the abuses of power we have seen.

As I’ve said many times before..... it’s just a matter of time before we learn how corrupt the obama administration really was.

Despite the democrats fight to keep everything hidden, the truth will eventually be exposed by our current administration that’s actually working for Americans.

As I’ve said many times before..... it’s just a matter of time before we learn how corrupt the obama administration really was.

Despite the democrats fight to keep everything hidden, the truth will eventually be exposed by our current administration that’s actually working for Americans.

aannd The Press is part of the Dem cover-up

The Dirty Don, the So-Called President, is the only president since Nixon who would meddle in the working of the FBI or DOJ.

The real question is why did an investigation into Russian Activity lead to members of Trumpybears campaign?

When did Russian Agents approach the Dirty Don anyway. Miss Universe?

The Dirty Don, the So-Called President, is the only president since Nixon who would meddle in the working of the FBI or DOJ.

The real question is why did an investigation into Russian Activity lead to members of Trumpybears campaign?

LOL

Like targeting Americans for their views.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Nixon retort - they all do it.
Nixon didn't order or know about the plumbers...............who failed to get bugs into the DNC.....

He did damage control on a scale tiny in comparison to today's BS.............and he was NEVER IMPEACHED...........He Resigned..........

This Political BS now is a Siege................hoping for the same results..........

Over a couple of Plumbers he knew nothing about.............then tried to cover it up even though he didn't really start it.

He wasn't impeached...............he was hounded til he quit............

He quit because he was going to be impeached.

For trying to cover up the illegal activities.

The Nixon retort - they all do it.
Nixon didn't order or know about the plumbers...............who failed to get bugs into the DNC.....

He did damage control on a scale tiny in comparison to today's BS.............and he was NEVER IMPEACHED...........He Resigned..........

This Political BS now is a Siege................hoping for the same results..........

Oh I see the similarities between Nixon and Trump very clearly.

Tell us more about the similarities between Nixon and Trump.

Barack Obama did things with his IRS and his Justice Department that Richard Nixon could only dream about! Barry actually got the IRS to target his political opponents and the FBI to spy on them. I hate to point out the obvious here, Boo...but Obama out tricky dicked Tricky Dick!

Forum List

Back