Disappointed in God

I believe his point is that Jesus is a Jew.
Yes, but my original question was why does anyone care what Jewish Priests think? That's what meriweather said she got her superior knowledge of Jesus from.

Biker gangs for example will celebrate something that we call murder, but to them it's all a big joke.
But they do so for their own pleasure; their own good. They don't do evil for the sake of evil. Do you understand the difference?

Yes, but my original question was why does anyone care what Jewish Priests think? That's what meriweather said she got her superior knowledge of Jesus from.
Why should anyone care what anyone thinks, right?

Here's why... growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. So hearing all sides of an issue is a good thing. Shouting down opposing beliefs or challenges isn't good. Truth is discovered through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.

Didn't the Jews help turn Jesus in to the Romans? And my question was, who cares what Jews thought of a Christian Messiah?
Temple authorities (who were, of course, Jews) turned Jesus over to the Romans. It was a political move. As for the total Jewish population, crowds followed Jesus and listened to him.

It has been my experience that modern Judaism and its adherents barely give Jesus a thought. The Jewish Messiah hasn't arrived. So...what is there for Christians to care about? I doubt many Christians give this a second thought.

I believe his point is that Jesus is a Jew.
What Christian Messiah? Israel had a Messiah. Only Israel.

what sense comes of either of you ... "had a messiah". no more a jew than any of the others burnt at the stakes.

say what they like the jews believe as christians in servitude it's their a&e story and for all three desert religions - it was the itinerants liberation theology, self determination that was the reason for their being crucified and all those that follow the true religion by those same that have yet to be brought to justice - the desert congregations.

But they do so for their own pleasure; their own good. They don't do evil for the sake of evil. Do you understand the difference?
They do evil because they think it's good. So only evil to us.

Why should anyone care what anyone thinks, right?

Here's why... growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. So hearing all sides of an issue is a good thing. Shouting down opposing beliefs or challenges isn't good. Truth is discovered through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.
Not chance to finding the truth about Jesus. Ever.

Temple authorities (who were, of course, Jews) turned Jesus over to the Romans. It was a political move. As for the total Jewish population, crowds followed Jesus and listened to him.

It has been my experience that modern Judaism and its adherents barely give Jesus a thought. The Jewish Messiah hasn't arrived. So...what is there for Christians to care about? I doubt many Christians give this a second thought.
If Jesus was a Jew + Jesus was the Messiah = Jesus was the Jewish Messiah. Jews were just to dumb to figure it out.

If Jesus was a Jew + Jesus was the Messiah = Jesus was the Jewish Messiah. Jews were just to dumb to figure it out.
Jesus said more than once he was not the Messiah for whom Jew were on watch.

what sense comes of either of you ... "had a messiah". no more a jew than any of the others burnt at the stakes.

say what they like the jews believe as christians in servitude it's their a&e story and for all three desert religions - it was the itinerants liberation theology, self determination that was the reason for their being crucified and all those that follow the true religion by those same that have yet to be brought to justice - the desert congregations.
I am seriously beginning to think you are a satan worshiper.

Not chance to finding the truth about Jesus. Ever.
I disagree. If we take the 24,000 written manuscripts at face value that Jesus is who he claimed to be you will find out the truth about Jesus when you leave the material world behind.

Sure, with Satan.
If you did you would have an argument, but you don't, so you don't. Your own behaviors belie your argument. You can't let go of your innate need for fairness and justice. Every argument you make on this board is a moral argument.

I disagree. If we take the 24,000 written manuscripts at face value that Jesus is who he claimed to be you will find out the truth about Jesus when you leave the material world behind.

the deceiver has nothing to take -

produce the tablets etched in heaven that are the basis for the desert 10 commandments.

those in the 4th century christian bible are forgeries and turn the liberation theology, self determination of the 1st century into the false religion of christian servitude and dominance to a false publication than a metaphysical reality.

produce the tablets etched in heaven that are the basis for the desert 10 commandments

Screenshot 2022-01-15 23.24.56.png

Forum List

Back