Disappointed in God

No. They do it for their pleasure which is for their own good. They don't do it because they worship evil.
Nobody worships evil, just like no one worships good. Except maybe self-proclaimed witches, lol.

I disagree. If we take the 24,000 written manuscripts at face value that Jesus is who he claimed to be you will find out the truth about Jesus when you leave the material world behind.
There are way more copies of Batman then 24,000. So why don't you worship him? Or are you a more Robin kind of guy, lol?

If you did you would have an argument, but you don't, so you don't. Your own behaviors belie your argument. You can't let go of your innate need for fairness and justice. Every argument you make on this board is a moral argument.
I'm involved in a lawsuit against someone. Obviously we don't see good in the same way, lol. So not innate.

the deceiver has nothing to take -

produce the tablets etched in heaven that are the basis for the desert 10 commandments.

those in the 4th century christian bible are forgeries and turn the liberation theology, self determination of the 1st century into the false religion of christian servitude and dominance to a false publication than a metaphysical reality.
Redeemer. Not deceiver. The deceiver is you.

Nobody worships evil, just like no one worships good. Except maybe self-proclaimed witches, lol.
Of course people worship good. People prefer good over evil. It's innate. That's why everyone prefers it. Again... every argument you make is a moral argument. That's not and accident or a coincidence.

I'm involved in a lawsuit against someone. Obviously we don't see good in the same way, lol. So not innate.
That's because of bias and subjectivity. You both feel so strongly about justice and fairness that you are each making arguments based on your perception of what is fair. What's more... you each expect the other side to agree that your argument is fair. You literally have an expectation for fair. That's how innate the concept is embedded within you.

Of course people worship good. People prefer good over evil. It's innate. That's why everyone prefers it. Again... every argument you make is a moral argument. That's not and accident or a coincidence.
What does worshipping good mean anyways? Like, I've never heard of that.

That's because of bias and subjectivity. You both feel so strongly about justice and fairness that you are each making arguments based on your perception of what is fair. What's more... you each expect the other side to agree that your argument is fair. You literally have an expectation for fair. That's how innate the concept is embedded within you.
No, my opponent knows he's wrong and is doing it out of pure spite. For real.

I have the real deal. If God is for me who can be against me?
I'm happy for you that you think that. No proof, but that's ok too, if it makes you feel better and no harm is done to anyone because of your beliefs, then it's all good.

Forum List

Back