Disappointed in God

That you prefer good over evil. That you do good for the sake of good as opposed to doing evil for the sake of evil.
I don't think that doing good for good's sake is what's going on. It's the outcome that's the reason we do things. I don't have to steal food because I can afford it, but if I couldn't afford food I would have to steal it. Both outcomes for me would be good because I'd eat either way. I'd prefer the first way because it's much easier than having to steal all my food, lol.

Correct. The Creator did. You aren't trying to fill your "book void" here. You are trying to fill your "God void" here.
But you wouldn't know that there's a creator in the sky if not for the book.

Tons of proof. It's all around me and in me. I don't see how anyone could miss it.
Like i said, I'm happy for you that you're happy. That's really all that matters, well, unless someone is into some weirdo heinous cult, like Muslims, lol.

I don't think that doing good for good's sake is what's going on. It's the outcome that's the reason we do things. I don't have to steal food because I can afford it, but if I couldn't afford food I would have to steal it. Both outcomes for me would be good because I'd eat either way. I'd prefer the first way because it's much easier than having to steal all my food, lol.
Doing good for the sake of doing is absolutely what is going on. You probably believe in man made global warming and believe man should do something now for the good of others in the future, right? You could just as well say fuck them, right? But you don't. Why? Because of innate goodness instead of innate evil.

But you wouldn't know that there's a creator in the sky if not for the book.
Incorrect. The same way ancient man discovered God still applies today. Through study of our surroundings and ourselves. The laws of God are written into the hearts of men. It's why you are innately good. You won't abandon your preference for good even when you violate it.

No, I'm the defendant, so not out of spite. I'm simply defending myself.
Right. He is making a claim against you that you harmed him. He believes everyone should agree with him. You believe everyone should agree with you. You are like two war enemies each believing God is for you and against the other guy. The concept of right and wrong is deeply embedded in all of us. It's what makes man unique.

Like i said, I'm happy for you that you're happy. That's really all that matters, well, unless someone is into some weirdo heinous cult, like Muslims, lol.
That's slightly less condescending than the last time you said it, so I guess that's progress.

I feel exactly the same way about you. You are free to pursue pleasure, fame, fortune and power but in the end you will discover that none of those things matter or will satisfy you because you were made for more.

are you able to type a response ...

that is not the tablets, and at most only a commentary you seem to imply representation of the fallacy initiated by moses and does not include inscriptions than that shown you have not interpreted to prove its relevancy.

yet another deceiver -

the fallacy all three desert religions use to subjugate rather than support the true course of self determination chosen by a&e, for their own nefarious purposes. oldschool.

So says a book written long after the facts says. Um... no.
By that reasoning, what I was told about my great-great grandmother by own grandmother should be suspect. I don't think so.

Doing good for the sake of doing is absolutely what is going on. You probably believe in man made global warming and believe man should do something now for the good of others in the future, right? You could just as well say fuck them, right? But you don't. Why? Because of innate goodness instead of innate evil.
Actually, I believe in man made Global Warming but don't care, and in fact, it will make my snowy mountainous region warmer, so it's all good for personal reasons.

Redeemer. Not deceiver. The deceiver is you.

really, just show the tablets you claim are etched in heaven - or you and your desert religion is a - fraud.

and no, the itinerant did not claim to be a messiah - their message was liberation theology, self determination ... the c bible was written to deceive and use their death to instill their own agenda.

Do you believe the Bible was written to give an account of a vain, craven, immoral, unethical, cruel God?
Yes, of course. Mostly intentionally. Other times by accident, as it was mythology cobbled together by primitive, superstitious people with primitive morality and ethics.

They feared God. God was who visited their ills upon them.

Incorrect. The same way ancient man discovered God still applies today. Through study of our surroundings and ourselves. The laws of God are written into the hearts of men. It's why you are innately good. You won't abandon your preference for good even when you violate it.
You just say anything you want and consider it true. Like I said before, I'm ok with that as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

Right. He is making a claim against you that you harmed him. He believes everyone should agree with him. You believe everyone should agree with you. You are like two war enemies each believing God is for you and against the other guy. The concept of right and wrong is deeply embedded in all of us. It's what makes man unique.
No, the law will agree with me, my opponent is doing the wishful thinking.

You just say anything you want and consider it true. Like I said before, I'm ok with that as long as you don't hurt anyone else.
Right, believe what you like. Unlike in the primitive and poor morality and ethics laid out in the Bible, there are no such things as thought crimes.

By that reasoning, what I was told about my great-great grandmother by own grandmother should be suspect. I don't think so.
If she told you that your great-great-grandmother walked on water it would totally suspect. Would you even believe her?

If she told you that your great-great-grandmother walked on water it would totally suspect. Would you even believe her?
Let's not do "ifs". My grandmother wouldn't have said something about my great-great grandmother that was not true.

Makes you think, hmmm. In Jesus' case, I always look for a natural explanation. I read one scholar who noted what seemed to be the area the Apostles were describing. On a stormy, misty day, a person could appear to be walking on water, yet were merely wading. Shrug. Could have happened that way; he could have been walking on water. Makes no difference to how I live my life by his teachings.

Forum List

Back