Disband the police in black hoods

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I’m with the BLM/Antifa or whatever they call themselves. I say go ahead and defund, actually just disband the police in every black neighborhood. Allow them to be “autonomous” no-go zones for police.

Those places are already controlled by Dems, so what are they waiting for, do it. And by the way, ban all firearms in those same areas.

Then we’ll see the murder rate of blacks plummet for sure. 6000 blacks are murdered each year, last year 10 were by cops.

Kamala Harris stated that more police doesn’t bring safety and lower crime, so clearly defunding and reducing the police does.

I’m with the BLM/Antifa or whatever they call themselves. I say go ahead and defund, actually just disband the police in every black neighborhood. Allow them to be “autonomous” no-go zones for police.

Those places are already controlled by Dems, so what are they waiting for, do it. And by the way, ban all firearms in those same areas.

Then we’ll see the murder rate of blacks plummet for sure. 6000 blacks are murdered each year, last year 10 were by cops.

Kamala Harris stated that more police doesn’t bring safety and lower crime, so clearly defunding and reducing the police does.

It might work out, if the African American community would establish a Black Gestapo to keep order, like back in the day.

No Police, no fire, no EMS. They pay for their neighborhood services. That would help all people to agree with this agenda. All people pay for their services.

At the end of the day, those who are still good shouldn't be punished for whatever wrong is being done by everyone else, no matter what their nationality is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Time to restore some law and order. Seattle's "autonomous" zone shows what's in their minds. It's a mobia/extortionist agenda.

..I saw one comment somewhere saying social workers/etc can do the jobs the police don't want to do/can't do......people '''trained'' to handle crazies!! like domestic cases...... cops get shot on those--DUH

Forum List

Back