discipling whole food workees for wearing blm masks is ok by court

Your idiotic replies simply prove your lack of cognizant thinking. Your racism is no better than those other racists that say "I have 400yrs of black criminal behavior to prove my point."
Those folks are the idiots, for the simple fact we came here in chains so how in the hell were we committing crimes? In fact we were the victims of a crime called Human Trafficking.
Trying to have an intelligent conversation with such a closed mind is like spitting in the ocean to raise the level.
You can't have an intelligent conversation when you aren't being truthful.
I'm happy for you that you have racism to blame for all your failings.
It is sad you are in denial and who said I failed at anything that I have tried to accomplish.
This is one of the reasons he have racism in this country because some people can't discuss the problem reasonably. I'm done with you.
Oh that's the reason, well damn why didn't you tell us that 400yrs ago. It would have saved black folks a lot of suffering and anguish.

Nazis were in Germany and commies were in Eastern Europe, are you trying to make a point?

You said that comparing nazis to blm was a "disgrace".

I was replying to that. You can tell, because the system told you that I was replying to you.

My point was a counter point to your point.

Oh, wait, are you pretending to not know that BLM are commies?

LOL!!! GOOD ONE.

You said that comparing nazis to blm was a "disgrace".

I was replying to that. You can tell, because the system told you that I was replying to you.

My point was a counter point to your point.

Oh, wait, are you pretending to not know that BLM are commies?

LOL!!! GOOD ONE.
You right wing clowns throw these names around like paper, next week you will have a new name that you call folks probably Sunnis or Bolsheviks.

wearing a BLM mask is akin to wearing a white hood

both brownshirts for the demafascist
Yea funny how the same folks called Dr. King a commie, it is a good thing you weren't living in those days because your boot licking ass would have been right there attacking Dr. King, Medgar Evers, John Lewis, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Tell me Slies, how many churches has BLM burned down?

How many white folks has BLM lynched?

How many white folks has BLM stopped from voting?

How many white families has BLM terrorized?

You right wing clowns throw these names around like paper, next week you will have a new name that you call folks probably Sunnis or Bolsheviks.

No THe far left's goal has bene communism from generations before I was born and will be long after I am gone.

It was when the feminists rallied about Bill Clinton, that I realized that all the lefty activists, were just commie shit talkers.

They actually don't give a damn about the shit they claim to care about. They are all liars.

What they want, is communism.

Yea funny how the same folks called Dr. King a commie, it is a good thing you weren't living in those days because your boot licking ass would have been right there attacking Dr. King, Medgar Evers, John Lewis, Jesse Jackson, etc.
yep folks like LBJ…sad that you still work on his plantation…the demaklan

I've been reading about Birmingham. MLK and the people around him, were doing a lot of lying. Their actions were pretty shitty.

No THe far left's goal has bene communism from generations before I was born and will be long after I am gone.
What has the far right's goal been? To put folks of color back on the plantation.
It was when the feminists rallied about Bill Clinton, that I realized that all the lefty activists, were just commie shit talkers.
Kind of like conservative women have rallied around Trump.
They actually don't give a damn about the shit they claim to care about. They are all liars.

What they want, is communism.
That sounds alot like Trump Humpers.

What has the far right's goal been? To put folks of color back on the plantation.

Kind of like conservative women have rallied around Trump.

That sounds alot like Trump Humpers.
the GoP offered you freedom…you simply are too much a boot licker to walk off it…still begging for your master xiden to give you a hand out

yep folks like LBJ…sad that you still work on his plantation…the demaklan
It was right wingers whining about the MLK holiday, it was right wingers crying about Juneteenth become a holiday, it is right wingers who are stopping the John Lewis Voting Act, it is right wingers who are stopping the George Floyd policing bill. How is it that 92% of black folks are wrong, but the 8% of sell outs are right. Explain that since you are one of those sell outs. See black folks like you didn't mind sitting at the back of the bus, you didn't mind being treated as a 3rd class citizen, you would have been one of those folks saying, "why ya'll causing trouble, white folks been good to us".

the GoP offered you freedom…you simply are too much a boot licker to walk off it…still begging for your master xiden to give you a hand out.
So you are saying that 92% of black folks are scared and waiting on a hand out, but the 8% of you are brave and standing up. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Forum List

Back