Discovery Channel....this is why we need guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I've just been watching a program on Discovery Channel.....the Forensic Files.....the police caught a killer...he was sentenced to 35 years in prison for smothering a woman to death....he said she reminded him of his ex-wife....in prison, he found religion, finished his education.....and was released after serving 11 years....

Then....more women started showing up dead......one woman, a nurse, attacked in her apartment, tied up and sexually assaulted....then stabbed to death.....

yep......he had gone back to his hobby.........they are profiling victim # 4.....

I swear.....anti gun nuts.....do you not have a clue....?

the next show....a guy sentenced to 2nd degree murder...prison for life...out in 11 years.....goes on to keep killing......violent rapist/murderer.....

its amazing '2A' , not to go off topic but sex offenders are released to halfway houses and then to apartments in neighborhoods where some of them commit more sex offenses . All done on advice of expurts and government guidelines .

Up in my neck of the woods we had the most grisly murder on a Grey Hound bus a few years ago.

Maniac was off his meds and he decapitated a fellow passenger and started eating him. For some unexplained reason the police were ordered not to take him out and instead the police had to witness the cannibalism and were ordered to arrest him.

Found criminally insane. Only hospitalized.

Fast forward to now. He's going to be released on unsupervised day passes.

Needless to say the community he is going to be released in doesn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling about his cruising around town.

His advocates are saying "he's all better now".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Whoopsies. Forgot to add link.

Here is the young man he stabbed, beheaded and ate on the bus.

si-tim-mclean-family.jpg

Tim McLean, 22, was stabbed and beheaded by Li aboard a Greyhound bus near Portage La Prairie, Man., on July 30, 2008. (Family photo)

Vince Li man in bus beheading granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg - Manitoba - CBC News

Last edited:
I remember that TDancer , think the guy that did the beheading was imported wasn't he ?? Yeah , vince li was born in 'dandong china' in 1968 .

Last edited:
I remember that TDancer , think the guy that did the beheading was imported wasn't he ?? Yeah , vince li was born in 'dandong china' in 1968 .

It's such a surreal situation. As far as I've read the only condition of his unsupervised day pass is that he carries a freaking cell phone.

Aye carumba!

I've just been watching a program on Discovery Channel.....the Forensic Files.....the police caught a killer...he was sentenced to 35 years in prison for smothering a woman to death....he said she reminded him of his ex-wife....in prison, he found religion, finished his education.....and was released after serving 11 years....

Then....more women started showing up dead......one woman, a nurse, attacked in her apartment, tied up and sexually assaulted....then stabbed to death.....

yep......he had gone back to his hobby.........they are profiling victim # 4.....

I swear.....anti gun nuts.....do you not have a clue....?

It doesn't prove we need more guns, it proves we need tougher sentences. How murderers are ever allowed to see the light of day is beyond me. Having to defend yourself against a parolee with a gun means that the system screwed up. Parole boards need to be held criminally and civilly liable for the animals they put on the streets.

Forum List

Back