Discovery of murder

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
murder is mostly illegal. Sometimes it is sanctioned and happily carried out. Also sometimes murder is followed by remorse. Even cover up. So, is murder a joy good for the soul, or is it bad?

At some level, murder is a source of joy, as most European nations prove it. But how would you feel if you were asked and even paid well to murder someone, like your neighbor for example? In a few African countries this was arranged using artificial tribal warfare, and mostly friendly neighbors knocked on the door of their friends and murdered them.

Even the US civil war is famous of cousins murdering each other.

So, what would you do,if your government says that you go ahead and murder your neighbor to get the legal rights to everything he has? Feudal peasants all jumped at such opportunities in the past. In the 21st century, would you still do it?

Why do some people love to murder and some others shy away from it even when they are assured that it is in their new rights?

Would you be a good murderer? How many of your country folks would be a good murderer?

murder is mostly illegal. Sometimes it is sanctioned and happily carried out. Also sometimes murder is followed by remorse. Even cover up. So, is murder a joy good for the soul, or is it bad?

At some level, murder is a source of joy, as most European nations prove it. But how would you feel if you were asked and even paid well to murder someone, like your neighbor for example? In a few African countries this was arranged using artificial tribal warfare, and mostly friendly neighbors knocked on the door of their friends and murdered them.

So, what would you do,if your government says that you go ahead and murder your neighbor to get the legal rights to everything he has? Feudal peasants all jumped at such opportunities in the past. In the 21st century, would you still do it?

Why do some people love to murder and some others shy away from it even when they are assured that it is in their new rights?

Would you be a good murderer? How many of your country folks would be a good murderer?

There are times when it is necessary to kill. Murder is totally different.

kooky

first, war is not murder.

what if the government gave me the go ahead to kill people and claim their property?

well I imagine those that have something worth taking would heavily arm themselves and hire other people to protect them.

In poor parts, neighbor would turn on neighbor. sans those that just sit it out. I support this with crimes statistics.

The truly wealthy would hire people to kill off competitors, assuming they are planning on doing the same. sans those that hide somewhere.

personally, I'd just sit it out, as I have little to take and truly don't want enough to kill for it.

I've seen a lot of goofy threads, but this one really takes the cake.

There are times when it is necessary to kill. Murder is totally different.
Yes. It is called killing when international sentiment is at your side, and murder when it isn't. I used the murder terminology because that one is the one outside the consolidated powers.

kooky

first, war is not murder.

what if the government gave me the go ahead to kill people and claim their property?

well I imagine those that have something worth taking would heavily arm themselves and hire other people to protect them.

In poor parts, neighbor would turn on neighbor. sans those that just sit it out. I support this with crimes statistics.

The truly wealthy would hire people to kill off competitors, assuming they are planning on doing the same. sans those that hide somewhere.

personally, I'd just sit it out, as I have little to take and truly don't want enough to kill for it.
Very interesting. So far it turned out that those who participated the least lost the most. Pacifism seems to be a tool of controlling conquered land.

Forum List

Back