Discussion about World Economic Forum Questions

bananamontana

Rookie
Jan 22, 2018
As you probably know on Wednesday the World Economic Forum (WEF) takes places in Davos, Switzerland, Trump will also attend. I myself am a resident in Switzerland and have been scrolling through the WEF-discussion program. Amongst them are many questions I'm interested in and have thought about myself. I'd love to have a different point of view/ insight! All answers highly appreciated!

1) Are the overheated markets headed towards another financial crisis?
2) Could 2018 Be the Year of the Next Financial Crisis?
3) Is the rise of today’s technology giants a good thing for the global economy and consumers?
5)With international tensions on the rise, how compromised is our collective ability to address the critical challenges we face?
6)How can democracies be protected against the implications of a digitized world?
7)Can the values of the Enlightenment re-inspire a world increasingly driven by dark headlines and ideological divides?
8) What can the world expect from the "America First" foreign policy doctrine?
9) Can leaders win the public trust needed to create a shared future?
10) how can new technologies and partnerships help refugees on the move?
11)How can we halt rising inequality and renew our commitment to future generations?
12)As the nature of work rapidly changes, what future role will employment play in terms of community identity, personal livelihood and societal purpose?
13) Worldwide, more than 320 million people suffer What can be done to stop rising rates of depression among young people and safeguard their mental health?
14) What is needed to propel a sustainable and nutritious food revolution?
15) How can State-leaders get over the political challenges to ensure a clean and affordable energy-future?
16) Can the #MeToo movement have a lasting impact for women in a business environment?
17) What behavioural shifts and social changes are most effective in fighting abuses of power and sexual harassment?

Forum List

Back