🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Discussion/Opinions on Winners of Wed DEM Debate

The president and his chicken hawk cabinet led us to the brink of war with Iran. I served in the war in Iraq at the height of the war in 2005, a war that took over 4,000 of my brothers and sisters in uniforms' lives. The American people need to understand this war would be far more devastating, far more costly than anything we saw in Iraq.

THAT is why Gabbard would be the ONLY leftist I would vote for. Her social stances won't pass but I agree with her medicaid for all,free college and foreign aid stances.

IDK, Amnesty Tulsi is pretty bad...

Tulsi Gabbard’s stances on immigration issues

While, I agree with you on reforming healthcare, and college for "Americans"
As well as against war with Iran.

But, Tulsi, and just about every other Democrat, is supporting Amnesty.

Basically, Amnesty at this rate, will just invite a ton more Mexicans into the USA, as well as everybody else.

There's not enough room, or tax base coming in to support everybody, it burdens the system in general.
Not to mention the destruction of our culture.

I don't get the free medical and free college mantras. In today's information age, unless you get injured, you only need blood tests which cost pennies to determine most medical issues. Stop eating junk food you fat, obese fucks wanting "health care" and exercise daily. And "college" actually makes folks dumber since Swamp Rats run the system.

when you've got a government and economy that works great for the rich and is a nightmare on the poor and middle class, thats corruption. period. period. period.

I don't get the free medical and free college mantras. In today's information age, unless you get injured, you only need blood tests which cost pennies to determine most medical issues. Stop eating junk food you fat, obese fucks wanting "health care" and exercise daily. And "college" actually makes folks dumber.

We are the #1 spenders on healthcare in the World, not by a little but, by a lot.

Basically the #2 spenders on healthcare in the World, are spending about 60% of what we do.

Countries like Germany spend less than half of what we do.

It just doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense.

brothers and sisters: we are the 1st generation to feel the sting of climate change and we are the last that can do something about. our towns are burning. this is a crisis. AN EMERGENCY!

I watched the debate. I saw two clear winners. Most were just there to argue and fight.

Amy Klobuchar, Tulsi Gabbard showed the best showing.

Klobuchar actually sounded the best. She didn't get into the petty fights, expressed herself well and stayed on point. I didn't agree with everything she said but I did agree with enough that I could live with her as a President. Here problem is Name Recognition. But if she does win the nomination I don't think that becomes a problem. She does come from a predominant Red area of the Nation and has won in areas that Trump has carried with over 20 points. She will carry Ohio, Wisconsin, Michican and a few other states that pushed Trump over the top. She becomes a real problem child for Trump. The good news is, she carries absolutely no excess baggage and is not an insider.

Gabbard would make the best Commander in Chief. She has a ton of combat experience and is currently a Major in the National Guard. And she isn't that far off Klobuchar on issues.

Both would be good for the Border issues. Much of what Trump is now trying to claim as his own ideas comes from Klobuchar anyway and others like her. I know, you rightwingers only see the "Wall" but it's gotten to the point where the original talking points of the Democrats have become important as well. The wall has taken a back seat to the humanitarian crisis. And the things that needs to be done to get that taken care of needs to have a President that is sitting in the driver seat to get it done without blaming others.

Both agree the economy can be better. The Tax brackets are broken. Let's just leave it there.

Both are hard to shake up. And if they don't play the "Trump" game and stay on point, Trump is in serious trouble when he goes into his "Game". I've said it before, it's not what Trump says or does that determines whether he will be reelected or not but what the person that is running against him says or does that determines the outcome.

Hate to say it, but all the others were just saying the same crap over and over. I'm tired of hearing it.
Reminder to all patriots. One of these ph uks gets elected give or sell state secrets to our perceived enemies. Nothing to lose! Reflections off the lake...

IMO even the most retarded democrat would vote for any of them. Let's see what is next! Creepy, sleepy Joe Biden for example! :p

Face it democrat mentals, The Donald is going to win in a landslide AGAIN! :p

Does Corey Booker ever say even one word that comes off as sincere? Just one? He's probably the most insincere person I've ever encountered...and for a politician that's saying something

"Here's the lineup for tonight's Democrat debate

The nation's worst mayor

A failed Senate candidate

A fake Native American

Spartacus

An abusive boss

A Congresswoman who loves Assad

And three others polling at 0%

This is the best Democrats have to offer America?"

......an abusive boss who ate her salad with her comb

I like Tulsi Gabbard. That said, she's wasting her time. The Democrat party is about crooks imposturing as Santa Claus.

I didn't see anyone I'd cast a vote for. Its early yet. Lets see if they improve and stop with the free stuff shit. No tax payer will vote for a free shit idiot.

She isn’t well liked by a lot in her district.

Of course not.. She's from the People's Republic of Hawaii... They want one of those "wish fairies" types that grant them everything they desire thru the power and might and bottomless treasury of the US Federal Govt....
Actually, not true. She only showed up for a few minutes for a photo op when the Big Island was hit with Kilauea erupting in mid 2018. They only wanted her actual physical presence and emotional support for their community based group that came together to help each other during their time of being displaced. The Dem’s tried everything they could to get it shut down locally and through the state. When that didn’t succeed due to their refusal, they then would show up for photo ops as they knew they were losing their constituents favor quickly. But they knew what they were doing and voiced their displeasure. That areas next elections they voted in very conservative Dem’s and voted out people that held positions for years. The group was supplying necessities and feeding each other through finding donors for items and working to find solutions for their immediate needs as they literally had to flee for their lives, getting out with hardly anything. The anger was palpable. It would be a good time for a moderate Republican to run there. I’ll be curious to see how 2020 goes, at least from those districts.

I don't get the free medical and free college mantras. In today's information age, unless you get injured, you only need blood tests which cost pennies to determine most medical issues. Stop eating junk food you fat, obese fucks wanting "health care" and exercise daily. And "college" actually makes folks dumber since Swamp Rats run the system.
Beta O'Rourke won the Robert Kennedy impersonation contest

Poll: Who won the first Democratic presidential debate (6/26/19)? How did Warren, Booker do in the debate?

Thank you for voting!
Tulsi Gabbard 38.3% (2,798 votes)

Elizabeth Warren 25.31% (1,849 votes)

Julian Castro 10.53% (769 votes)

Cory Booker 7.01% (512 votes)

Amy Klobuchar 4.23% (309 votes)

John Delaney 3.97% (290 votes)

Beto O’Rourke 3.42% (250 votes)

Bill de Blasio 3.3% (241 votes)

Jay Inslee 2.12% (155 votes)

Tim Ryan 1.81% (133 votes)

Total Votes: 7,306

Poll: Who won the first Democratic presidential debate (6/26/19)? How did Warren, Booker do in the debate?

Does Corey Booker ever say even one word that comes off as sincere? Just one? He's probably the most insincere person I've ever encountered...and for a politician that's saying something

:lmao:

Yeah, thousands and thousands of rooftop-dancing people are saying that.

Jesus Christ on a CRACKER.... :eusa_doh:

Of course not.. She's from the People's Republic of Hawaii... They want one of those "wish fairies" types that grant them everything they desire thru the power and might and bottomless treasury of the US Federal Govt....
Actually, not true. She only showed up for a few minutes for a photo op when the Big Island was hit with Kilauea erupting in mid 2018. They only wanted her actual physical presence and emotional support for their community based group that came together to help each other during their time of being displaced. The Dem’s tried everything they could to get it shut down locally and through the state. When that didn’t succeed due to their refusal, they then would show up for photo ops as they knew they were losing their constituents favor quickly. But they knew what they were doing and voiced their displeasure. That areas next elections they voted in very conservative Dem’s and voted out people that held positions for years. The group was supplying necessities and feeding each other through finding donors for items and working to find solutions for their immediate needs as they literally had to flee for their lives, getting out with hardly anything. The anger was palpable. It would be a good time for a moderate Republican to run there. I’ll be curious to see how 2020 goes, at least from those districts.

You seem determined to float this fake alternate-fact about "not well liked" by her constituents. I've already pointed out to you that she won her re-elections with 77%, 81% and 78% of the vote. Yet you yammer on as if saying so is going to somehow make it so.

Hard to believe. Desperation will make you do some weird shit.

Must be why they elected her.

Oh wait. :eusa_doh:

So I just looked it up --- she won re-election to that seat the last three rounds with 77%, 81& and 78% of the vote.

That's some major 'isn't well liked" right there, innit.
Those illegals voted that much huh?

Forum List

Back