🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Discussion/Opinions on Winners of Wed DEM Debate

"None of the 2020 candidates on stage tonight had a particularly inspiring plan to deal with a theoretical Majority Leader Mitch McConnell"
Didnt you listen to Warrens fight team fight speech at the end?

Bisquick doesn't listen to anything. He just hunts down random unattributed quotes to facilitate and endless diarrhea of ME ME ME I WANT ATTENTION posts. Give him what he most fears -- being ignored.
She didnt really have a plan …...but she thought she did
I had no idea warren was a he...pardon me

"None of the 2020 candidates on stage tonight had a particularly inspiring plan to deal with a theoretical Majority Leader Mitch McConnell"

Bisquick doesn't listen to anything. He just hunts down random unattributed quotes to facilitate and endless diarrhea of ME ME ME I WANT ATTENTION posts. Give him what he most fears -- being ignored.

You think "Bisquick" refers to a "Warren"?

Read much?

Read much?
I was referring to him was I...read much

Read much?

Apparently headless man not read much, not write much either.

I watched the debate. I saw two clear winners. Most were just there to argue and fight.

Amy Klobuchar, Tulsi Gabbard showed the best showing.

Klobuchar actually sounded the best. She didn't get into the petty fights, expressed herself well and stayed on point. I didn't agree with everything she said but I did agree with enough that I could live with her as a President. Here problem is Name Recognition. But if she does win the nomination I don't think that becomes a problem. She does come from a predominant Red area of the Nation and has won in areas that Trump has carried with over 20 points. She will carry Ohio, Wisconsin, Michican and a few other states that pushed Trump over the top. She becomes a real problem child for Trump. The good news is, she carries absolutely no excess baggage and is not an insider.

Gabbard would make the best Commander in Chief. She has a ton of combat experience and is currently a Major in the National Guard. And she isn't that far off Klobuchar on issues.

Both would be good for the Border issues. Much of what Trump is now trying to claim as his own ideas comes from Klobuchar anyway and others like her. I know, you rightwingers only see the "Wall" but it's gotten to the point where the original talking points of the Democrats have become important as well. The wall has taken a back seat to the humanitarian crisis. And the things that needs to be done to get that taken care of needs to have a President that is sitting in the driver seat to get it done without blaming others.

Both agree the economy can be better. The Tax brackets are broken. Let's just leave it there.

Both are hard to shake up. And if they don't play the "Trump" game and stay on point, Trump is in serious trouble when he goes into his "Game". I've said it before, it's not what Trump says or does that determines whether he will be reelected or not but what the person that is running against him says or does that determines the outcome.

Hate to say it, but all the others were just saying the same crap over and over. I'm tired of hearing it.
She comes from Blue state that hasn't voted red in years whose favorite sons do poorly on the political stage, See Walter Mondale and Hubie

Tulsi Gabbard presented herself well. Outside of the first question, she stayed on point, didn't get involved in the petty BS most of the others did. Trump will have a real problem shaking her up. She is WAY outside if America is looking for a true outsider. She isn't even a Hawaiian, She Samoan. And it didn't hurt Obama too bad to be born in Hawaii too bad either. 2020 can't really be predicted at this point.

Rooting for commie fucks, Daryl Klunt?....just be honest, ya gun grabbing sack of useless shit.

I watched the debate. I saw two clear winners. Most were just there to argue and fight.

Klobuchar actually sounded the best. She didn't get into the petty fights, expressed herself well and stayed on point. I didn't agree with everything she said but I did agree with enough that I could live with her as a President. Here problem is Name Recognition. But if she does win the nomination I don't think that becomes a problem. She does come from a predominant Red area of the Nation and has won in areas that Trump has carried with over 20 points. She will carry Ohio, Wisconsin, Michican and a few other states that pushed Trump over the top. She becomes a real problem child for Trump. The good news is, she carries absolutely no excess baggage and is not an insider.

Gabbard would make the best Commander in Chief. She has a ton of combat experience and is currently a Major in the National Guard. And she isn't that far off Klobuchar on issues.

Both would be good for the Border issues. Much of what Trump is now trying to claim as his own ideas comes from Klobuchar anyway and others like her. I know, you rightwingers only see the "Wall" but it's gotten to the point where the original talking points of the Democrats have become important as well. The wall has taken a back seat to the humanitarian crisis. And the things that needs to be done to get that taken care of needs to have a President that is sitting in the driver seat to get it done without blaming others.

Both agree the economy can be better. The Tax brackets are broken. Let's just leave it there.

Both are hard to shake up. And if they don't play the "Trump" game and stay on point, Trump is in serious trouble when he goes into his "Game". I've said it before, it's not what Trump says or does that determines whether he will be reelected or not but what the person that is running against him says or does that determines the outcome.

Hate to say it, but all the others were just saying the same crap over and over. I'm tired of hearing it.
She comes from Blue state that hasn't voted red in years whose favorite sons do poorly on the political stage, See Walter Mondale and Hubie

Tulsi Gabbard presented herself well. Outside of the first question, she stayed on point, didn't get involved in the petty BS most of the others did. Trump will have a real problem shaking her up. She is WAY outside if America is looking for a true outsider. She isn't even a Hawaiian, She Samoan. And it didn't hurt Obama too bad to be born in Hawaii too bad either. 2020 can't really be predicted at this point.

Just to watch her square off against Rump alone would be worth the price of admission. A military vet versed in discipline and responsibility, against a schlemiel who's made a life work of avoiding responsibility in everything. We'd find out who the real patriots are wid a quickness.
She would be exposed as the amateur she is.
So she served in the fucking Hawaiian National Guard? Big deal. She is still a pro-big government liberal. Can’t fool American people. We have Trump in our corner.
Narcissistic liberals think people agree with these extremists lunatics? Laughed my ass off during whole debate. Not one of them looked or spoke Presidential and their ideas are nuts! :21:

Read much?
yeah that's it ..……..perfect lib response blame others cause you are dense

Just to watch her square off against Rump alone would be worth the price of admission. A military vet versed in discipline and responsibility, against a schlemiel who's made a life work of avoiding responsibility in everything. We'd find out who the real patriots are wid a quickness.
So she served in the fucking Hawaiian National Guard? Big deal. She is still a pro-big government liberal. Can’t fool American people. We have Trump in our corner.
Narcissistic liberals think people agree with these extremists lunatics? Laughed my ass off during whole debate. Not one of them looked or spoke Presidential and their ideas are nuts! :21:

Sure generated a ton of wishful thinking ^^, this not-even-an-election-year-yet debate thingy.

This one's even quoting himself, having failed to find a suitable echo chamber pot

Beto’s Base is the Media. That is literally it. we are at rock bottom in the beto campaign
They’re all phony. Democratic Party abandoned white working class long ago. Clinton’s started that. Trump picked-up the banner of the cause of these people. Democrats become globalist. Said “fuck you” to industrial unions to take up the epic battle of McDonalds workers. What a backstab by DNC to FDR Democrats.

"Pocahontas was asked if she has a plan to deal with Mitch McConnell & a Republican Senate. She said, "We're a democracy" & didn't answer the question. This is so embarrassing."

Sure generated a ton of wishful thinking ^^, this not-even-an-election-year-yet debate thingy.

This one's even quoting himself, having failed to find a suitable echo chamber pot
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Nobody watched I can assure you. Majority of Americans feel we already have a President and Democrats are crybabies that can’t accept it. I watched because I am a PoliSci major with degree.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Nobody watched I can assure you. Majority of Americans feel we already have a President and Democrats ate crybabies that can’t accept it. I watched because I am a PoliSci major.

Apparently it didn't help your failing grades, did it.

But I won't argue with your self-assessment as a "nobody".

The Mayor of the biggest city in America is so low in the polls he’s literally falling off the stage.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Nobody watched I can assure you. Majority of Americans feel we already have a President and Democrats ate crybabies that can’t accept it. I watched because I am a PoliSci major.

Apparently it didn't help your failing grades, did it.

But I won't argue with your self-assessment as a "nobody".
I have a Masters degree dip-shit.

Dear Bush92
Even as Trump supporters, it helps to promote the more REASONABLE Democratic candidates
so this helps EDUCATE other Democrats on WHY their policies make more sense:

Tulsi Gabbard has more experience, sense and appreciation for the primary purpose of the
Federal Govt being national security and military defense. Promoting her for that reason
alone helps keep the FOCUS on the UNIQUE duty of President as Commander in Chief
INSTEAD OF DILUTING THE FOCUS ON SOCIAL PROGRAMS THAT AREN'T THE PURPOSE.

Ami Horowitz has been criticizing fellow Democrats on the Israeli and Jewish issues,
HE needs backing on this. So instead of wasting words bashing liberals and Democrats
for their unconstitutional push for social programs through Govt, just nix that whole branch of arguing
and just point out WHY these less popular candidates actually are more in touch with America.

Bush92 we already know that Trump has the political advantage and short of a
major catastrophe happening, that isn't going to change.

Why not focus on reinforcing good CONSTITUTIONAL points and principles in the
Democratic candidates and use this opportunity to PROMOTE what the office of
President and the function of the Federal Govt is SUPPOSED TO BE.

Not argue about all this other social programming that can be done better
by local nonprofits and is NOT THE ROLE OF EITHER FEDERAL GOVT OR PRESIDENT.

Bill DeBlasio: “Something that sets me apart from my colleagues is that I’m raising my black son Cory Booker in Trump’s America”

Forum List

Back