Diseased Donald Trump cancels FIVE fundraisers in Florida, as panic sweeps Trump campaign

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
"Brian Ballard, the Florida finance chairman for the campaign, said that the Longwood fundraiser and four others, including one in Miami, were cancelled due to schedule changes following the attacks and attempted attacks in Minnesota, New York and New Jersey.

"The campaign decided to take a break on fundraisers for the weekend," Ballard said."

Yeah right. Nice story. We know the truth.

Trump fundraiser in Longwood canceled, host says

The disease that is liberalism affects everyone.....it's a shame things have to stop until the democrat terrorists are done doing what democrats want them to do......

Maybe Trump has been stricken with a recurrence of the syphilis bugs he carries from the days of his "Vietnam".

"Brian Ballard, the Florida finance chairman for the campaign, said that the Longwood fundraiser and four others, including one in Miami, were cancelled due to schedule changes following the attacks and attempted attacks in Minnesota, New York and New Jersey.

"The campaign decided to take a break on fundraisers for the weekend," Ballard said."

When Hillary cancels events she's sick. If you tell people that Trump cancelled an event they get pissed off.
I'm loving your thread!

When Hillary cancels events she's sick. If you tell people that Trump cancelled an event they get pissed off.
I'm loving your thread!
She best sleep up, her Waterloo is quickly approaching.....:lol:

Trump's old, he probably had to take a nap and they couldn't wake him up in time to fix that awful comb-over.

You people are grasping at straws trying to come up with something negative about trump. He's the guy that fills stadiums and inspires, while your candidate can't fill up a room with a hundred people, if and when she doesn't call in sick or is being rushed to the E.R.

These Hillary's Ankle Lickers are really unhinged, thread after thread after thread of nothing but weird pointless stories that mean nothing outside of their echo chambers and fever swamps. And not any about Hillary's wonderful policies ... that's because they have zero to run on, and can only snivel about TRump.

I'm loving your thread!
So....Cankles is not sick...is that right? She just cancelled events for no reason.

Is she 'extremely careless' or what?

It is what I would do if I were in Donald's position. The up coming debate can be the knock out blow to Hillary. She is up against the ropes breathing through her mouth. One good hay maker to the jaw will end her candidacy. Trump needs to be well prepared and on his game.

It is what I would do if I were in Donald's position. The up coming debate can be the knock out blow to Hillary. She is up against the ropes breathing through her mouth. One good hay maker to the jaw will end her candidacy. Trump needs to be well prepared and on his game.

I think they know this and are paving the way for her to plead 'illness' and avoid 'debating' him, even though they aren't real debates, just two people running down their list of 'talking points'. Trump is liable to go off script and she wouldn't be able to handle that, not having any real platform and being unable to remember what she's supposed to be 'for' at any any given moment, the usual problem professional liars face constantly as do con artists.

Why don't the mods move this idiotic conspiracy crap to a different forum like they do when I discuss Crooked Hillary's Parkinson's Disease?

So, Trump is too scared to hold a fundraiser but Clinton is going ahead with hers in the same region? Interesting.

Forum List

Back