Disgraced ex-governor of New York Cuomo stripped of Emmy & erased from award history

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently the Emmy was only good while the Democrat served as Governor of NY.

E9kfvm9XsAQmrRJ

Apparently the Emmy was only good while the Democrat served as Governor of NY.

E9kfvm9XsAQmrRJ
So...are they going through all the awards they've ever presented in history and purging the bad people?
Surely the award is to recognise the quality of performance, not the morality of the recipient.
The records are going to get mighty thin if people are removed using today's moral standards.

So...are they going through all the awards they've ever presented in history and purging the bad people?
Surely the award is to recognise the quality of performance, not the morality of the recipient.
The records are going to get mighty thin if people are removed using today's moral standards.

Doubtful.

Cuomo is clearly being thrown under the bus in order to protect the establishment governors in other states as well as the complicit media for their part in it all.

In time, others who participate in coercion will come to understand that they are equally as disposable. And most often the first on the chopping block. I keep repeating this. Nobody listens. Heh heh...

Last edited:
idb yes, it should represent the morality of the recipient ......I guess you'd be upset if they took it away from hitler.....or some murderer.....etc

Good. Maybe the woke idiots in America took notice and will abandon politics and spend their days trying to get more meaningless awards canceled.

Cuomo was a great actor. He brainwashed many DemonRats and still has them convinced he didn’t kill all those people in nursing homes.

I happen to think he deserved the award and he should keep it.

idb yes, it should represent the morality of the recipient ......I guess you'd be upset if they took it away from hitler.....or some murderer.....etc

Um they gave him the award just 1 year ago...they're erasing it to save face. I wouldn't be surprised if people start pointing out others who should be canceled/erased as well.

idb you are so worried about his award
I don't give a shit about his award, but I'm thinking about the wider implications.
Can you name a celebrity without moral failings?
When does the nature of the person become more important than the quality of their work when considering the quality of their work?

Forum List

Back