Disgraced Trump AG Jeff Sessions enters Senate race

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: Disgraced Trump AG Jeff Sessions Enters Senate Race

upload_2019-11-8_8-47-21.png

Crooked as hell. nobody even wannted this loser in his position the ppl told Trump he was a deep state pos.

He is a republican...how can he be a disgrace?? Isn't it impossible to be a disgrace and a republican??

It's ok though, I will pretend you never said that when you are back deep throating Sessions if he gets re-elected to the Senate.

He is a republican...how can he be a disgrace?? Isn't it impossible to be a disgrace and a republican??

It's ok though, I will pretend you never said that when you are back deep throating Sessions if he gets re-elected to the Senate.
You are out of touch with real republicans

View attachment 288743

Crooked as hell. nobody even wannted this loser in his position the ppl told Trump he was a deep state pos.

Trump was warned on many people but it seems no one can tell Trump anything. It's time for Sessions to be put out to pasture.
Sessions is a good senator. I'd vote for him 8n a heartbeat
I dont live in Alabama

But he was a terrible AG

I dont think sessions is the only republican in Alabama who could serve as senator

Put some new blood that has not already made a fool of himself on the national stage

Last edited:
And I dont think sessions is the only republican in Alabama who could serve as senator

Put some new blood that has not already made a fool of himself on the national stage
Sessions is a deep stater. A total POS. I hope Alabama is smart enough to see through him.

You are out of touch with real republicans
"Real Republicans" is just code for anybody who doesn't look ridiculous at the time...

I remember when folks were calling Romney a real republican, until he made the GOP look ridiculous by losing.....then it was Sarah Palin who was the real republican, next coming of Reagan....until she made the GOP look ridiculous....

So exactly who are these real republicans???

And I dont think sessions is the only republican in Alabama who could serve as senator

Sessions is a deep stater. A total POS. I hope Alabama is smart enough to see through him.
i see the key battle as being in the republican primary

Repubs need to defeat grandpa sessions before he stumbles into the general election

Statist dusty fart doesn’t know when to retire.

These tired old clowns just can't get enough....they need to learn how to retire and stay retired....Sessions is responsible for all of this mess we have been going through the last three years...his unwillingness to defend the constitution and investigate democrat crimes and conspiracies has driven a wedge between Americans and has led to this ridiculous impeachment inquiry....I plan on funding his counterpart...we don't need another sell out in the senate...

Repubs need to defeat grandpa sessions before he stumbles into the general election
I agree, but I rather see a Democrat win then sessions. Same with mitt Romney.

I hear Roy Moore is available. Want the number for the Gadsden Mall?

I agree, but I rather see a Democrat win then sessions. Same with mitt Romney.
Sessions is an old fool

But he would be more loyal to the trump agenda than ANY democrat known to man

I hear Roy Moore is available. Want the number for the Gadsden Mall?
I would vote for roy moore over jeff sessions

View attachment 288743

Trump was warned on many people but it seems no one can tell Trump anything. It's time for Sessions to be put out to pasture.
Sessions is a good senator. I'd vote for him 8n a heartbeat

I thought that he was a good Senator -
Almost impossible to judge his actions as AG - Not sure how much he did.

Forum List

Back