Disgraced Trump AG Jeff Sessions enters Senate race

To help push the agenda of the country's elected president, especially when he's in the same party?

Yeah, it is.

Uhhhh nnnnnno, it isn't. A Senator's job is to represent the interests of his STATE, not a "president" or a "party".

Don't believe me? Check your Constitution.

If his job were to represent a POTUS he'd be appointed; if it were to represent a party they would elect him/her.
The party chair and his committee represent the party. A Senator represents the citizens of the state who hired him.
Senators used to be appointed

Bet you didnt know that

I would hope that anyone that frequents a site such as this would know that -
But -

Yes Senators used to actually represent The State - not the people in the state - that was the job of the house.

Senators **DO** represent the state. That's why the fuck that state ELECTS them.
Reps represent the District. That's why the fuck the DISTRICT elects THEM.

Once again --- this is all laid out in the Constitution. Do you need to borrow my copy?
Welcome to our country, please read the TOS.

You are a fucking i

No, I am a fucking machine. But that's not the topic here is it.

To help push the agenda of the country's elected president, especially when he's in the same party?

Yeah, it is.

Uhhhh nnnnnno, it isn't. A Senator's job is to represent the interests of his STATE, not a "president" or a "party".

If his job were to represent a POTUS he'd be appointed; if it were to represent a party they would elect him/her.
The party chair and his committee represent the party. A Senator represents the citizens of the state who hired him.

Bet you didnt know that

But -

Yes Senators used to actually represent The State - not the people in the state - that was the job of the house.

Senators **DO** represent the state. That's why the fuck that state ELECTS them.

Once again --- this is all laid out in the Constitution. Do you need to borrow my copy?

So sad.
Do you know what a State is?
We have 50 of them.
0 have representation in Washington DC
Foreign countries have representation
The 50 states have none.
Senators at one time did that, now they do not.

Actually 50 of them have representation in Congress, two each. Two times fifty equals one hundred.

Roll it.

>>
Section 3: The Senate
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote. << --- United States of America Constitution

>> The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. --- 17th Amendment to above, ratified 1913
Want me to quote Section 1 where it describes what they do?

Oh and one more thing nummienutz ---- if a Senator is elected to represent a party, who does Angus King represent?

Bet you didnt know that

But -

You are a fucking i

Bet you didnt know that

But -

So sad.
We have 50 of them.
The 50 states have none.

Actually 50 of them have representation in Congress, two each. Two times fifty equals one hundred.

Roll it.

>>
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote. << --- United States of America Constitution

>> The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. --- 17th Amendment to above, ratified 1913

Oh and one more thing nummienutz ---- if a Senator is elected to represent a party, who does Angus King represent?

I dismiss you
Your incapable of thought

Bet you didnt know that

But -

You are a fucking i

Bet you didnt know that

But -

So sad.
We have 50 of them.
The 50 states have none.

Roll it.

>>

I dismiss you
Your incapable of thought

"Thought" doesn't even enter into it. IT'S THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION.

Sure you can 'dismiss' it. Many people do, right up to the president. But it doesn't make it go away does it.

Old posts from the left not withstanding, how was Sessions "disgraced"? If so why can't you say Hillary was disgraced after Benghazi and Eric Holder was disgraced after Operation Fast/Furious not to mention former CIA chief John Brennan and FBI chief Comey?
Admittedly based only on rumors, nevertheless I suspect comey and brennan are well on their way to disgrace if not a prison cell

Forum List

Back