Disgraced Trump AG Jeff Sessions enters Senate race

And I dont think sessions is the only republican in Alabama who could serve as senator

Put some new blood that has not already made a fool of himself on the national stage
Sessions is a deep stater. A total POS. I hope Alabama is smart enough to see through him.
i see the key battle as being in the republican primary

Repubs need to defeat grandpa sessions before he stumbles into the general election

I hear Roy Moore is available. Want the number for the Gadsden Mall?
I would vote for roy moore over jeff sessions

Are you in Alabama?

And I dont think sessions is the only republican in Alabama who could serve as senator

Put some new blood that has not already made a fool of himself on the national stage
Sessions is a deep stater. A total POS. I hope Alabama is smart enough to see through him.

Repubs need to defeat grandpa sessions before he stumbles into the general election
I agree, but I rather see a Democrat win then sessions. Same with mitt Romney.
Sessions is an old fool

But he would be more loyal to the trump agenda than ANY democrat known to man

That's not a Senator's job, is it.

Sessions is an old fool

for a republican it is....

They are all about worshiping power...and embarrassing themselves in order to do it

Sessions is an old fool

To help push the agenda of the country's elected president, especially when he's in the same party?

Yeah, it is.

Sessions is an old fool

for a republican it is....

They are all about worshiping power...and embarrassing themselves in order to do it

Yeah the whole RINO-Robot lockstep thingy. I forget how much the lemming mentality holds sway.

He is a republican...how can he be a disgrace?? Isn't it impossible to be a disgrace and a republican??

It's ok though, I will pretend you never said that when you are back deep throating Sessions if he gets re-elected to the Senate.

Uh...McCain ring a bell?

Sessions is an old fool

To help push the agenda of the country's elected president, especially when he's in the same party?

Yeah, it is.

Uhhhh nnnnnno, it isn't. A Senator's job is to represent the interests of his STATE, not a "president" or a "party".

Don't believe me? Check your Constitution.

If his job were to represent a POTUS he'd be appointed; if it were to represent a party they would elect him/her.
The party chair and his committee represent the party. A Senator represents the citizens of the state who hired him.

He is a republican...how can he be a disgrace?? Isn't it impossible to be a disgrace and a republican??

It's ok though, I will pretend you never said that when you are back deep throating Sessions if he gets re-elected to the Senate.

Uh...McCain ring a bell?
Yea, another person yall nominated to be president -- along side of Sarah Palin...

Yall have a habit of deep throating candidates that yall later hate and disown....

Sessions is an old fool

Yeah, it is.

Uhhhh nnnnnno, it isn't. A Senator's job is to represent the interests of his STATE, not a "president" or a "party".

If his job were to represent a POTUS he'd be appointed; if it were to represent a party they would elect him/her.
The party chair and his committee represent the party. A Senator represents the citizens of the state who hired him.

I accept that you dont understand our political system, do yourself a favor and accept it too.

Uh...McCain ring a bell?
Yea, another person yall nominated to be president -- along side of Sarah Palin...

Yall have a habit of deep throating candidates that yall later hate and disown....

Wrong. We’ve always hated John Mc-shit-Stain in Arizona. He only managed to steal the nomination because the conservative vote was split among many good candidates, and many Dems were allowed to vote in the primaries and voted for shit-Stain. He was a sad, pathetic leftwinger in the GOP who always wanted to please Democrats.

Uh...McCain ring a bell?

Wrong. We’ve always hated John Mc-shit-Stain in Arizona. He only managed to steal the nomination because the conservative vote was split among many good candidates, and many Dems were allowed to vote in the primaries and voted for shit-Stain. He was a sad, pathetic leftwinger in the GOP who always wanted to please Democrats.
So you didn't vote for McCain in 2008 or Romney in 2012, or Bush in 2000, or bush in 2004?

Got it....

Who did you vote for then? This guy?
1200px-Samuel_Joseph_Wurzelbacher.jpg

Sessions is an old fool

Yeah, it is.

I accept that you dont understand our political system, do yourself a favor and accept it too.

Go find anywhere in the Constitution that proves me wrong, dickhead.

Consider it your daily Constitutional.

I hear Roy Moore is available. Want the number for the Gadsden Mall?
I would vote for roy moore over jeff sessions

Are you in Alabama?
no

Sessions is an old fool

Dont be naive

Sessions is an old fool

Dont be naive

So that's a "no" and another "no". Thanks fer playin'.

Total agreement. When he had the chance and duty to help Trump with a real illegal invasion he couldn't be bothered
and was much more interested in beefing up asset forfeiture laws which is many cases is just a license to steal from
average citizens.
He's a bad actor and a real turd in the political pool. The Complete History of President Trump’s Feud With Jeff Sessions

Last edited:
Sessions is an old fool

Yeah, it is.

The denial is strong in this one.
And being a chicken

Yeah, it is.

The denial is strong in this one.
And being a chicken

Still can't find it huh.

Say aren't you that wanker always talking about "Durham"?

I'm in Winston Salem right now. Come at me bro.
We'll sit down and read what I call the "Constitution". You'll be amazed.

Forum List

Back