Disgraced Whining Donald Keeps Embarrassing America

Disgraced whining President Trump insists on disrespecting the wishes of many victim relatives and Pittsburg officials and citizens and making a visit to interrupt the grieving process and funerals of victims.

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

Disgraced whining President Trump insists on disrespecting the wishes of many victim relatives and Pittsburg officials and citizens and making a visit to interrupt the grieving process and funerals of victims.
Lol
The Rabbi of the church welcomes him to show up you dumbass motherfucker

As he should. This wasn’t a partisan attack as much as the Trump haters want it to be

The Rabbi says he is welcome to come.

Shut up.

We need like a web page counter for the number of times Trump triggers the left and they start a hate thread.
We could put it in the same forum as the Hillary and Obama threads.

I doubt it, the left have no technical skills.
This is hilarious, coming from someone who struggles to put together a grammatically correct sentence.

Tell us about your technical skill set.
We need like a web page counter for the number of times Trump triggers the left and they start a hate thread.

This is hilarious, coming from someone who struggles to put together a grammatically correct sentence.

OH NO !
The grammar police, run for the hills!
grammar%2Bpolice.png

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

Camp was on CNN?!

Altering quotes is a rules violation. Reported.
Nothing was altered. Now stop whining.

Yes, it was. You only cherry-picked part of my quote. Rules violation.

How about the wishes of the other victim relatives and the rabbi?

Pittsburgh officials? Who cares?

Camp was on CNN?!

Altering quotes is a rules violation. Reported.
Nothing was altered. Now stop whining.

Yes, it was. You only cherry-picked part of my quote. Rules violation.
Oh go put your pussyhat on and go sulk someplace. Nothing was altered and Camp's whining is nothing new. Hell, he's still whining about Reagan and he left politics 30 years ago FFS!

How do you think I made it into the 3% :itsok:

Shut up.

Typical hypocritical Trumpbot...who claims they LOVE freedom and free speech.

That is until people say things they don't like....then they try and force them to shut up.

Trumpbots...the Hitler Youth of 21'st century America. Except they are mostly old farts. But they are just as 'white', almost (sometimes just) as racist, just as misogynistic, just as stupid/mentally disturbed/naive, just as xenophobic, just as weak and just as in love with their leader.

You people are hilarious.

Have a nice day.

The TrumpBots are the same WeakWhyte Racists who proclaim "The South Will Rise Again", "Diversity is White Genocide" and the imfamous "The Jews Will Not Replace Us." The Domestic Terrorist List is getting too damn with these mindless bumpkins.

Shut up.

Typical hypocritical Trumpbot...who claims they LOVE freedom and free speech.

That is until people say things they don't like....then they try and force them to shut up.

Trumpbots...the Hitler Youth of 21'st century America. Except they are mostly old farts. But they are just as 'white', almost (sometimes just) as racist, just as misogynistic, just as stupid/mentally disturbed/naive, just as xenophobic, just as weak and just as in love with their leader.

You people are hilarious.

Have a nice day.
I am a millennial.

Shut up.

Forum List

Back