Disgraceful: Commie NY Mayor Bill De Blasio Logged Only 7 Hours of Work at City Hall in One Month

It is disgraceful. Just think of how it would be with him as President of the United States! He just needs to exit the race. He has zero chance.

Commie NY Mayor Bill De Blasio Logged 7 Hours of Work at City Hall in One Month

You know smaller cites in Texas that have republican mayors have the biggest crime
I read Odessa has the highest but this site says different.
20 Most Dangerous Cities In Texas

What was that you were saying about the mayor of NY City??

He's been to Vegas numerous times campaigning.
The first time he came the NYPD union took out a full page ad in our local newspaper criticizing him.
He had less than 20 people at his 1st rally here.
Most would be humiliated, but like a typical DemocRat, he has no shame!

It is disgraceful. Just think of how it would be with him as President of the United States! He just needs to exit the race. He has zero chance.

You know smaller cites in Texas that have republican mayors have the biggest crime

Yes but if you look at a voting map of Odessa you will see the high crime areas are all democrat voters. WTH a democrat city council.. stop voting democrat

The only reason Republican mayors in Texas have higher crime rates is because they lock up drug pushers and users, Democrats who poop and pee in public, cop harassers and Antifa punks to name a few. Democrats, being a big tent and all, condone all crime as long as it's committed by devoted Democratic voters,

He is an asshole. It is humorous to listen to someone try to speak about guns and gun control who have no clue what there talking about. Read another article from the bullshit liberal media. You idiots have no clue what you are talking about and how bad it would become if there is any type of gun ban. Criminals would have a field day. They can do whatever they want without consequences. They will still have guns. I hope someone breaks into your house and see how you like it and what would you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back