🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disney Ride Forced To Stop Because Of Stupid Child

Thus my point.

In other words using a belt on the kid takes it a bit too far in my book when only a simple spanking would do. (Also spanking should only be used for more serious offenses and this fits the bill to me.)

My wife and I got investigated twice because a woman that didnt like my wife claimed she beat our daughter. The system sucks , while both times no evidence against my wife was found the fact some can report you and you have no right to know who they are is wrong, the only reason I knew who did it is because my commanding officer told me even though he wasnt supposed to,

My only question is what led the child to making such a move?

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly
Abandonment.

I was abandoned by my parents at 7 years old but in reality it happened long before then, I was just to young to recognize it.

Fast forward 45 years or so and now those children with absent parents are looking to social media for attention and guidance

Abandonment.

I was abandoned by my parents at 7 years old but in reality it happened long before then, I was just to young to recognize it.

Fast forward 45 years or so and now those children with absent parents are looking to social media for attention and guidance

Gee, that sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that you were abandoned. :(

It's the law. Any time a ride is disrupted it has to be shut down. It's surprising that it doesn't happen more often.

Yeah, was it too scary, was my first thought.
I second this. I was three years old the only time that I've been to Disney World and Space Mountain is the ride that I was too scared to go on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only memory of the place is the teacup ride.

Forum List

Back