Disney scraps plans for new Florida campus, mass employee relocation amid DeSantis feud

Though if you ever get to ride a motorcycle out in West Sonoma through Monte Rio and Jenner up Highway 1...
Done it many times. I love the ride around Marin Head. Spent many weeks in Bodega Bay, Salt Point, and Ft. Bragg. Learned a few terms in Boont. I enjoy Garberville and Willets too. That road along the Russian River is great on a warm day. Lived in that general area (125 miles away) for 45 years.

Yes but the geography is different.
Granted but Marin County geography changes in minutes from San Quentin on the bay to Marin Head to Stinson Beach. Big changes. CA as a whole has about anything you want geography wise, but their politics and excessive population are not worth it.

Done it many times. I love the ride around Marin Head. Spent many weeks in Bodega Bay, Salt Point, and Ft. Bragg. Learned a few terms in Boont. I enjoy Garberville and Willets too. That road along the Russian River is great on a warm day. Lived in that general area (125 miles away) for 45 years.

I know a lot of those places! About 5 years ago I was in California in the summer and had an ex invite me to Hippie Parade in Bolinas on the 4th of July. You had to walk a mile in with all the streets shut down. It was one of the most absurd, wonderful and eclectic experiences of my life.

That part of Marin is stunningly beautiful.

Granted but Marin County geography changes in minutes from San Quentin on the bay to Marin Head to Stinson Beach. Big changes. CA as a whole has about anything you want geography wise, but their politics and excessive population are not worth it.
Apologies, I just meant the geography. My bad.

Thanks.

It is so refreshing to see people like you come out and admit to being lovers of big government controlling the masses.
People like me? Independents? Loyal to neither Republicans nor Democrats? Liberal on some issues, Conservative on others? People like that? Yeah, sure.
I do wonder though if you will be as happy about it when the other side starts doing it to you and your tribe.
LibProgs have been shoving their Woke Agenda down America's throat for the past couple of decades already. This is part of the inevitable and powerful COUNTER-push.

People like me? Independents? Loyal to neither Republicans nor Democrats? Liberal on some issues, Conservative on others? People like that? Yeah, sure.

Whatever you call yourself you have proven you are a lover of big government nanny state controlling the masses.

Lol. Today's republican party likes the loss of billions of dollars in facilities and loss of thousands of jobs. What a bunch of retards. Hilarious 😂 Lol, ya just can't make this skit up.

Whatever you call yourself you have proven you are a lover of big government nanny state controlling the masses.
Only when it suits my purpose. But, in truth, I don't think much on it one way or another. I'm amused that you do, however.

Lol. Today's republican party likes the loss of billions of dollars in facilities and loss of thousands of jobs. What a bunch of retards. Hilarious 😂 Lol, ya just can't make this skit up.
Small price to pay to shove the LGBTQ agenda back in the closet where it belongs instead of in the classroom brainwashing the innocent without consent.

Only when it suits my purpose. But, in truth, I don't think much on it one way or another. I'm amused that you do, however.

This is that honesty that I was talking about. Not many people are so open to admit they are happy to ignore the constitution when it suits their purpose.

Lol, sure thing retard. Hilarious 😂
The results (the stripping of that $hit out of Florida schools) tell us that this is, already, and indeed, a "sure thing" - laugh THAT off, twit... :laughing0301: :itsok:

Results are the only thing that signifies in this context... money talks, and bull$hit walks... :blahblah:

And now its Disney's turn. 2,000 jobs by by.

Disney scraps plans for new Florida campus, mass employee relocation amid DeSantis feud​

PUBLISHED THU, MAY 18 2023 2:15 PM EDTUPDATED 7 MIN AGO

Sarah Whitten
@SARAHWHIT10
WATCH LIVE

KEY POINTS
  • Disney will no longer be moving forward with the construction of its Lake Nona, Florida, employee campus.
  • The company will also no longer be requiring California-based employees to relocate.
  • The announcement comes amid a bitter feud between the company and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis centered in part around the company's special district and development plans.
In this article
Cinderella Castle in Walt Disney World.

Cinderella Castle in Walt Disney World.
Roberto Machado Noa | Lightrocket | Getty Images
Disney has abandoned plans to open up a new employee campus in Lake Nona, Florida, amid rising tensions with the state's governor.
Citing "changing business conditions" and the return of CEO Bob Iger, Josh D'Amaro, chairman of Disney's parks, experiences and products division, penned a memo to employees Thursday, announcing that the company will not move forward with construction of the campus and will no longer be asking more than 2,000 California-based employees to relocate to Florida.
that decision was made months ago as they like most companies see the recession that is coming, they are just politicizing it now

The results (the stripping of that $hit out of Florida schools) tells us that this is, already, and indeed, a "sure thing" - laugh THAT off, twit... :laughing0301: :itsok:
Lol, Florida sschoos were nof trying to turn your children gay ya ducking retard. Hilarious. You dumb ass retard repugs will believe anything. Keep pushing away jobs and infrastructure. I don't give two skits. I am fine with ya living like welfare recipients. Makes me smile a bit.

Forum List

Back