Disney scraps plans for new Florida campus, mass employee relocation amid DeSantis feud

Lol, Florida sschoos were nof trying to turn your children gay ya ducking retard. Hilarious. You dumb ass retard repugs will believe anything. Keep pushing away jobs and infrastructure. I don't give two skits. I am fine with ya living like welfare recipients. Makes me smile a bit.
Then enjoy the results that are unfolding... in school districts across America, and, for the first time (and not to be the last), on the State level in Florida. :dance:

Incorrect. Not ignoring the Constitution. Merely interpreting and applying it in a way that you-and-yours don't like. Enjoy.

No, you are ignoring it. Don't start lying now, you were doing so well with the honesty for a few post.

But, you are correct about one thing, me and mine hate big government, we hate the nanny state, we hate our freedoms and rights being taken from us by people like you that are happy with all those things.

Then enjoy the results that are unfolding... in school districts across America, and, for the first time (and not to be the last), on the State level in Florida. :dance:
Lol, teachers turn your kids gay did they? Hilarious 😂 Lol, what's going on in schools across America there retard? Other than book burning in the retard states. Enjoy there being no books in schools. Enjoy raising illiterate retards. My kids and grandchildren will enjoy them being their servants.

Lol, teachers turn your kids gay did they? Hilarious 😂 Lol, what's going on in schools across America there retard? Other than book burning in the retard states. Enjoy there being no books in schools. Enjoy raising illiterate retards. My kids and grandchildren will enjoy them being their servants.
Queer and tranny books don't educate kids. They groom kids.

Queer and tranny books don't educate kids. They groom kids.
Lol, they took all the books out the classroom. Teachers are threatened with a felony. They took all the books out so they don't have to police it. You are going to be raising retards that can get on a smart phone and watch midget sex with a goat if they want. You solved nothing but raising a retard.

Lol, they took all the books out the classroom. Teachers are threatened with a felony. They took all the books out so they don't have to police it. You are going to be raising retards that can get on a smart phone and watch midget sex with a goat if they want. You solved nothing but raising a retard.
You don't become a retard by not reading a book about Bob fucking Dave in the ass.

And with the right wing trying so hard to virtue single their 'anti-wokeness', conservatives are hair trigger. You've got Trump wannabes trying to compete with each other to see who can be the most 'anti-woke'.

And DeSantis is MORE than happy to use the legislative power of the state to single out, harass, and target a business if he thinks it will help his political prospects. Even going so far as to try and seize power over that businesses property and put it under the authority of cronies who are JUST as hair trigger.

Busineses are going to take a long, hard look at any plans to expand into Florida with DeSantis this volatile and willing to punish.
True.

The private sector realized years ago that opposing rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate is a sound business model.

California has a tax revenue that would choke a freaking horse and lefties call Florida a fascist state when they don't even have a state income tax. It shows what propaganda and hatred will do to the left wing mind.
After more than 25 years of Republican authoritarianism, bigotry, racism, hate, incompetence and mismanagement, Florida has become a rightwing neo-fascist hellhole.

Conservatives in the state have attacked the right to vote, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of association.

Florida has dreadful schools, is hostile to working Americans, and private property insurance is a dysfunctional disaster.

With so much wrong with Florida, DeSantis and state Republican waste time and money discriminating against gay and transgender Americans and pursuing a ridiculous crusade against non-existent ‘woke.’

So indeed, those 2,000 California workers are certainly overjoyed to not be moving to the Fascist State of Florida.

I can at least appreciate that you all no longer even try to hide behind the façade of conservatism, that you can openly come out and say "yep, we support the Govt attacking an entity for exercising their 1st amendment rights".

This is a good step forward for you all
No façade – supporting government attacking an entity for exercising its First Amendment rights is conservatism.

So all you have to do when you break a board rule is put a disclaimer on it? One that makes absolutely no sense? Looks pretty clear to me that you are accusing the poster of abusing his wife.
Report it Angey Little Man. It happens to be a common phrase used to represent a particular fallacy. I knew someone like would jump all over...so report it.

Forum List

Back