Disney's New Live-Action Movie "The Little Mermaid" Has A Black Girl Playing The Lead Character.

This bothers me zero. Not at all.

Gay stuff in Disney bothers me a lot more. Or if Ariel could not sing, now THAT I would take personally. Not an issue here--she has a glorious voice.
Explain how a Mermaid that lives under the sea gets a permanent Suntan and nappy hair?
I would think they would be a bit more pale due to living in a place that never sees the Sun.

Explain how a Mermaid that lives under the sea gets a permanent Suntan and nappy hair?
I would think they would be a bit more pale due to living in a place that never sees the Sun.

I laughed out loud.

EXPLAIN HOW ANY HUMAN LIVES UNDER THE SEA.

Like, "Yeah, I can totally believe the pale girl with red hair living there with zero oxygen and you know, water. But the nappy hair and dark skin....there's no sun!! It beggars belief."

Ay yie yie people

I laughed out loud.

EXPLAIN HOW ANY HUMAN LIVES UNDER THE SEA.

Like, "Yeah, I can totally believe the pale girl with red hair living there with zero oxygen and you know, water. But the nappy hair and dark skin....there's no sun!! It beggars belief."

Ay yie yie people
Well....we all have to allow some artistic license to tell the story.
It's a fantasy....but this woke nonsense wants us to buy into their movement....and I'm not going to do it.
I know that Spock never existed and there is no Vulcan.
I know that Hogwarts isn't a real school of witchcraft and wizardry.
I know that Dragons never existed.
I also know that white kids don't have blue bald-headed fairy godmothers.
And I know that nobody who lives under the sea has a suntan.

There is no such creature as a mermaid, so your concept is demented.

Forum List

Back