Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

They are trying to distract Americans from looking at Trump, Boebert, MTG and the other people America so admires.

What's to look at? Was Trump on the take from China, Russia, and Ukraine? Did any of those three countries pay Trump's son or daughter to influence Trump's policies? Were any of Trump's kids filming themselves while doing drugs, having sex with prostitutes, or committing gun felony crimes?

What's to look at? Was Trump on the take from China, Russia, and Ukraine? Did any of those three countries pay Trump's son or daughter to influence Trump's policies? Were any of Trump's kids filming themselves while doing drugs, having sex with prostitutes, or committing gun felony crimes?

Hunter Biden wasn't elected to office, stupid.

What a whore. We don't even allow the members here to post sexually explicit photos on this internet discussion board, and she's dragging them into Congress, the people's house. I could understand (not support) on TV if the broadcasters let it go unedited, but in Congress, that is just some low class trailer trash crap.
biden is the whore....you can buy him for a few million...worthless peice of filthy...the enitire family

he lives in the white house...a disgrace to the entire nation....at least he could keep his coke in the car or somewhere
No he doesn't. Haven't you got anything going for other than lies ?

Clean up the GOP while you still can.

They are trying to distract Americans from looking at Trump, Boebert, MTG and the other people America so admires.
I think Hunter is a political mistake. Most Americans are not political junkies like us and they couldn't care less about Hunter's dick. This doesn't affect them. Besides, Comer and his investigation is already a joke after he got suckered by that Chinese spy.

You look at what a so-called president's son is actually doing, and you're shrugging your shoulders and wondering what the fuss is about, but Ms Taylor Greene is a whore.

Rich with irony.

He is a bum. Not seeing why it needs a congressional committee.

I think Hunter is a political mistake. Most Americans are not political junkies like us and they couldn't care less about Hunter's dick. This doesn't affect them. Besides, Comer and his investigation is already a joke after he got suckered by that Chinese spy.
I think the majority want the corrupt filth taking bribes from Chinese Communists out of our government. The democrats are getting kinda nervous. I watched the entire hearing today. They're desperately trying to change the subject.

Of course. She exposes the filth in your party. Of course you hate her. Hateful trash.
Somebody that hasn't voted GOP in the last election isn't gonna vote GOP in the next one over Hunter Biden. Isn't the big ideas to attract more voters, so you win an election?

Somebody that hasn't voted GOP in the last election isn't gonna vote GOP in the next one over Hunter Biden. Isn't the big ideas to attract more voters, so you win an election?
You underestimate the independent voter. They're the ones who decide elections.

I think the majority want the corrupt filth taking bribes from Chinese Communists out of our government. The democrats are getting kinda nervous. I watched the entire hearing today. They're desperately trying to change the subject.
That's your opinion. Fine. And you are stuck with Hunter as a political strategy now anyway

MTG is sleazy, smarmy trash. She's a female Trump.
I bet McCarthy got sidelined by Marge. The headline says it all - disorder breaks out. Makes it look like McCarthy doesn't have a grip on his house.

Forum List

Back