Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

Excuse me? Trump wants to suspend the Constitution and I'm supposed to care how members of the extended Biden family make their living?

President Trump never suspended the US Constitution. Biden on the other hand did accept money from Russia, China, Ukraine, and other countries so they they could exert political influence within the US.

President Trump never suspended the US Constitution. Biden on the other hand did accept money from Russia, China, Ukraine, and other countries so they they could exert political influence within the US.
You and your ilk live in a different reality than sane people.

Excuse me? Trump wants to suspend the Constitution and I'm supposed to care how members of the extended Biden family make their living?
Oh bullshit. Sell that crap to some naive college kids. Wherever did you get that from?

The fact that having failed to prove any crime on Hunter's part, you are reduced to trying to embarrass him by showing intimate photos, shows how badly you failed.
Your right. He is incapable of embarrassment. The man is a creep and belongs in jail.

Trump called for the termination of the Constitution in one of his recent Truthy Social posts.

Trump called for the termination of the Constitution in one of his recent Truthy Social posts.
Your reading comprehension is pathetic. Trump wrote: “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Your reading comprehension is pathetic. Trump wrote: “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”
That's even better. Allows it. Exactly who allows it? Trumpy?

Forum List

Back