Disorder Breaks Out as Marjorie Taylor Greene Holds Up Sexually Explicit Photos of Hunter Biden During IRS Whistleblower Hearing (VIDEO)

Yeah, but she really fucked over the Bidens by breaking out giant pics in Congress of Hunter doing with a prostitute. Mission accomplished on her part. :dunno:

Did anyone not already know about this?

Wait and see. This is just more incompetent Trump trash on parade.
Wait and see what? Whatever fantasy you have, it isnt going to happen. Unlike Hunter, there will be no MTG sex tape.

Trump called for the termination of the Constitution in one of his recent Truthy Social posts.

So did he terminate the Constitution? Is it illegal to have an opinion?

Biden on the other hand, did accept money from Russia, China, Ukraine, and other countries so they they could exert political influence within the US.

Words vs. actions..

Yeah, but she really fucked over the Bidens by breaking out giant pics in Congress of Hunter doing with a prostitute. Mission accomplished on her part. :dunno:

Wait, so this was not about justice or uncovering corruption, it was just about embarrassing their political opponent?

It is good that you can openly admit that

So did he terminate the Constitution? Is it illegal to have an opinion?

Biden on the other hand, did accept money from Russia, China, Ukraine, and other countries so they they could exert political influence within the US.

Words vs. actions..
Because he did business in those countries?

The fact that having failed to prove any crime on Hunter's part, you are reduced to trying to embarrass him by showing intimate photos, shows how badly you failed.
You dumb Moon Bat

The only reason Ole Hunter and the Big Guy are not in prison for massive corruption is because the Potatohead Administration Justice Department refuses to do the right thing and pursue charges.

That is what the Congressional hearing was all about yesterday. Whistle blowers from the Justice Department testifying how the Potatohead Administration blatantly obstructed justice by not properly investigating the Biden crimes.

You expressed your fantasies.

No I was expressing that you folks condone this when it satisfies your real religion--politics. Namely: bootlicking your betters.

Since all you can do is personally attack me over it, you have proven me right.

I think it's clear what I think. What do YOU think? Should graphic novels depicting similar sex acts be available to minors in SCHOOL?

Good idea. Let's start with the Bible. It has some graphic sex acts in it.

You have Lot having sex with his daughters.
You have David spying on a nake Bathsheba.
You have Judah having sex with his daughter in law because he thought she was a prostitute (and creating the ancestor or both King David and Jesus)
You have Amnon raping Tamar (his half-sister)

On a serious note. when I was in Catholic High School, we had Orwell's 1984 inflicted on us. (Talk about an overrated writer!) It contains a very graphic scene where Winston Smith hires a prostitute, only to find out she is old. Then he fucks her anyway because he's afraid he might get caught.

You dumb Moon Bat

The only reason Ole Hunter and the Big Guy are not in prison for massive corruption is because the Potatohead Administration Justice Department refuses to do the right thing and pursue charges.

That is what the Congressional hearing was all about yesterday. Whistle blowers from the Justice Department testifying how the Potatohead Administration blatantly obstructed justice by not properly investigating the Biden crimes.

Why didn’t Trump press charges?

Most havent seen those pics. MTG provided the world with this hilarious moment. Is that why you are mad?

Not mad at all, just surprised how many of you are so intent on looking at Hunter's dick.

But, if that is the way you swing, I am happy for you

No I was expressing that you folks condone this when it satisfies your real religion--politics. Namely: bootlicking your betters.

Since all you can do is personally attack me over it, you have proven me right.
You claim democrats condone this crap? What a pathetic loser you are.

Forum List

Back