Disturbing new details in plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer

What I found most disturbing is that they didn't succeed.

Even if they had, what would they have done with her? Lock her in a room with speakers and play Slayer at high volume, for 36 hours straight?

Tickle her with a feather boa until she peed in her panties?

Draw a penis on her face with a magic marker?

I'm thinking here...
They were PLANNING a public execution.

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

We'll see what their lawyer says about that.

But they had no path to actually fulfilling such a plan. There were FBI agents embedded in the outfit all along. The Michigan broad was never in danger.
That's your defense? Clearly they were trying to commit murder and engage in a mass casualty event

Mehh. I've seen more mass casualties at a Cher concert. Especially that time her bra came undone.

Even if they had, what would they have done with her? Lock her in a room with speakers and play Slayer at high volume, for 36 hours straight?

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

But they had no path to actually fulfilling such a plan. There were FBI agents embedded in the outfit all along. The Michigan broad was never in danger.
That's your defense? Clearly they were trying to commit murder and engage in a mass casualty event
Uhm nothing happened now did it?

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

They may have been "trying " anything, but it wasn't going to happen in 1000 years to a lib.

FBI agents are imbedded in this outfit. The FBI may well have been the ones to cook up this "plot" , just so they'd have something to foil when a few fools thought it was a "good idea"

Not for lack of trying. They got CAUGHT

The latest accusations include the charged threat that Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was to be kidnapped and possibly killed; now government court records cite subplots to stage an armed takeover of the state capitol in Lansing and televise the executions of politicians.

In an interview with the ABC 7 Chicago I-Team last week, Michigan's attorney general, who's prosecuting some of the militiamen, discussed the domestic terror threat.

"We are one of the few states that does not ban guns in our state capitol building, and clearly there have been threats made on the lives of our legislators; you probably saw the pictures back from in April, where we had armed gunman, some of them, same defendants in this case, that were hovering over state senators with long guns, screaming and yelling at them as they were deliberating, as they were discussing legislation and as they were voting, so that remains a big concern to me in a very scary scenario," said Dana Nessel.

I'm thinking here...
All those ideas work for me.

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

Uhm nothing happened now did it?

Nothing happened, and the FBI got a feather in their cap, restoring the public's faith in the federal government's ability to protect its citizens, right before an election.

Smells like bullshit from here. That's why I quit hanging out on those "prepper" and "militia" sites back in 2010. Half the members on those were undercover agents, waiting to set up some poor fool(s) into doing something stupid...

9873cPi.jpg

What the fuck have Trumpers done to this country?

Trump's trying to steal the election and his minions are plotting murder...

Not for lack of trying. They got CAUGHT

The latest accusations include the charged threat that Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was to be kidnapped and possibly killed; now government court records cite subplots to stage an armed takeover of the state capitol in Lansing and televise the executions of politicians.

In an interview with the ABC 7 Chicago I-Team last week, Michigan's attorney general, who's prosecuting some of the militiamen, discussed the domestic terror threat.

"We are one of the few states that does not ban guns in our state capitol building, and clearly there have been threats made on the lives of our legislators; you probably saw the pictures back from in April, where we had armed gunman, some of them, same defendants in this case, that were hovering over state senators with long guns, screaming and yelling at them as they were deliberating, as they were discussing legislation and as they were voting, so that remains a big concern to me in a very scary scenario," said Dana Nessel.

Who the hell would want to conduct an armed takeover of Michigan? There's nothing there I'd even want.

Now Minnesota, maybe. They have My Pillows, which are actually pretty nice.

Take it away, Mike...

And the retarded Trumpers in this shitpit think the whole thing is funny.

My God

Its not "funny" but it is pathetic how the libs are making this into some kind of "threat" when it isn't and never was.
WTF?

How is it a "threat" if law enforcement was there the whole time observing and recording the alleged "conspiracy"?

It's like those "explosive" devices the FBI furnished almost every "thwarted" Islamic plot during the Obama years.

None of them were really what the idiots thought they were.

Federal law-enforcement works in strange and mysterious ways, unbeknownst to we mere mortals.

What the fuck have Trumpers done to this country?

Trump's trying to steal the election and his minions are plotting murder...
Fear, ignorance, hate, stupidity – in essence: conservativism.
"Conservatism" used to be a legitimate political position.
Somehow it's turned into a haven for cultists, science-deniers and conspiracy theorists.

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

Hopefully they will ban guns at the State capitol at the very least.

Gov of Michigan ??
Should be arrested and removed from power

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

This is a staged performance. They are trying to prepare for Biden administration. To create a new intel task force that will search the country for radical far extremist groups like angry Pres. Trump's supporters. To lock them up in Gitmo without them having a public trial and no media coverage. And they cannot have visitors.

hell-gif_14_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back