Disturbing new details in plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer

Don't you need to go do some prepping or something?

Prepping is for Preppers ;)

after-watching-an-episode-of-doomsday-preppers-140947.jpg

The extreme left and right are dangerous to America. I don’t get death plots, rioting and targeting others over politics.

"200 combatants". Hilarious. Once a plot has 3 people or more, it's highly likely that one of the plotters eventually feels left out or slighted, and that one rats out the others.

If you want to be a successful terrorist, you need to be a one or two person team, and --- this is the biggie -- you have to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Seems you have experience in being a terrorists, not surprising considering your political affiliation.

Seems you have experience in being a terrorists, not surprising considering your political affiliation.

Well, yeah. If you're on the left, recognizing right-wing terrorists and thugs is a life-or-death thing.

The two sides are total opposites. The left condemns violence, while the right endorses it. Tha'ts why there's so much more violence from the right.

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

These idiots were BLM Antifa. All you buddy.

Well, yeah. If you're on the left, recognizing right-wing terrorists and thugs is a life-or-death thing.

The two sides are total opposites. The left condemns violence, while the right endorses it. Tha'ts why there's so much more violence from the right.

You are more ignorant and partisan than I thought. The extremes are both terrible examples of humans. You can be ignorant if you choose however those in the middle can see how destructive and violent extremists are, you just like your ignorance.

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

Madonna threatened to blow up the White House weeks after Trump was inaugurated. The Liberal masses cheered.

Take off the pussy hat and grow a fucking pair.

Take off the pussy hat and grow a fucking pair.

Threaten to blow up the White House and you'll find out.
Or the Minnesota State House?

Never been to the Minnesota Steak House. How's their prime rib?
Reading is a problem for you?

No, but apparently levity is an obstacle for you.

I blame Donald Trump. Evidently the entire collective left seems to have mysteriously lost their sense of humor in 2016.

:04:
Yea...you're a fukkin riot

I blame Donald Trump. Evidently the entire collective left seems to have mysteriously lost their sense of humor in 2016.

No, I've never been to a fuckin' riot. That's you guy's and girl's area of expertise, not mine.

But I would like to loot me a new television some day.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, I've never been to a fuckin' riot. That's you guy's and girl's area of expertise, not mine.

Ohhhh...you're just a troll. I get it now

You are more ignorant and partisan than I thought. The extremes are both terrible examples of humans. You can be ignorant if you choose however those in the middle can see how destructive and violent extremists are, you just like your ignorance.
no, he or she is just a lying piece of shit.

Ohhhh...you're just a troll. I get it now
^^Goebbels farts...

Forum List

Back