Disturbing new details in plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer

Threaten to blow up the White House and you'll find out.
Or the Minnesota State House?

Never been to the Minnesota Steak House. How's their prime rib?
Reading is a problem for you?

No, but apparently levity is an obstacle for you.

I blame Donald Trump. Evidently the entire collective left seems to have mysteriously lost their sense of humor in 2016.

:04:

Trump has exposed the humorlessness of the Far Left , for sure.

He told a joke in the summer of 2016 about Hillary Clinton's emails, and the libs have insisted to this day that he "gave permission" to Vlad Putin to hack the DNC computers, as if they needed his ok.

Mr. Panetta's password was "password" afterall, they had them at their disposal anyhow.

I blame Donald Trump. Evidently the entire collective left seems to have mysteriously lost their sense of humor in 2016.

Yea...you're a fukkin riot

No, I've never been to a fuckin' riot. That's you guy's and girl's area of expertise, not mine.

But I would like to loot me a new television some day.

:auiqs.jpg:
Ohhhh...you're just a troll. I get it now
^^Goebbels farts...

Goebbels farted in German. I'm not up on my languages, but I think this one farted in Chinese. Not real sure about the dialect, it could be Mandarin or Cantonese.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Trump has exposed the humorlessness of the Far Left , for sure.

He told a joke in the summer of 2016 about Hillary Clinton's emails, and the libs have insisted to this day that he "gave permission" to Vlad Putin to hack the DNC computers, as if they needed his ok.

Mr. Panetta's password was "password" afterall, they had them at their disposal anyhow.

I'm still laughing at Trump's 2016 "Hey Russia" joke. It's like half the people in this country got all puffed up after that and forgot to exhale.

What I found most disturbing is that they didn't succeed.

Even if they had, what would they have done with her? Lock her in a room with speakers and play Slayer at high volume, for 36 hours straight?

Tickle her with a feather boa until she peed in her panties?

Draw a penis on her face with a magic marker?

I'm thinking here...

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

She was attacked by leftist anarchist

Michigan Gov is a Stalin in a “Skirt “
She is drunk on power

Even if they had, what would they have done with her? Lock her in a room with speakers and play Slayer at high volume, for 36 hours straight?

I'm thinking here...
They were PLANNING a public execution.

A real hoot huh?

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Who cares? Now stop it. You're ruining my sexual fantasy about her.

Ok?

Who cares?

Yea...you're a Trumper.

A plot to execute a sitting Governor and blow up the State House and your response

"Who Cares"...

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?
Witch burning ??
She is a demagogue and sanctimonious witch

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

We'll see what their lawyer says about that.

But they had no path to actually fulfilling such a plan. There were FBI agents embedded in the outfit all along. The Michigan broad was never in danger.

Who cares?

Yea...you're a Trumper.

A plot to execute a sitting Governor and blow up the State House and your response

"Who Cares"...

DampBothAmmonite-max-14mb.gif

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

But they had no path to actually fulfilling such a plan. There were FBI agents embedded in the outfit all along. The Michigan broad was never in danger.

That's a Bingo!

I'm thinking here...

A real hoot huh?

Maybe.

That's your defense? Clearly they were trying to commit murder and engage in a mass casualty event

Who cares?

Yea...you're a Trumper.

"Who Cares"...

Why would anyone really "care" ? The governor was never in any danger as law enforcement was aware of the plot the whole time.

Forum List

Back