Disturbing new details in plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

Moron, they also hate Trump, you doofus..........

What I found most disturbing is that they didn't succeed.

Even if they had, what would they have done with her? Lock her in a room with speakers and play Slayer at high volume, for 36 hours straight?

Tickle her with a feather boa until she peed in her panties?

Draw a penis on her face with a magic marker?

I'm thinking here...
If I kidnapped her, I'd fugg her.

THIS is what happens when you allow idiots like Rudy and Trump to spawn conspiracy theories and such tinfoil hattery gains traction among Deplorables.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.
And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

These men were anarchists and Bernie SUPPORTERS--stop blaming trumpies for what the dems do.

She has a lot of money and is affiliated with Mitt Romney in finances. Also had Hilary Clinton as her Attorney a few years back.
The political fiefdom seems to have a high percentage of people who know each other in some way. And we the citizens are the chattel.

gretchen wraith.gif

These men were anarchists and Bernie SUPPORTERS--stop blaming trumpies for what the dems do.

I suppose next they'll be saying that we Trump-supporters were the ones looting and burning all those stores at their little Nazi rallies in Minneapolis and Portland.

I suppose next they'll be saying that we Trump-supporters were the ones looting and burning all those stores at their little Nazi rallies in Minneapolis and Portland.
We even dress our kids like this:

little racist.png

We even dress our kids like this:

View attachment 418833

Nazi Stormthumpers armed with assault violins!

I did nazi that coming.

:laughing0301:

Wrong - Of the 13 men arrested 10 of them had social media messages that were highly pro Trumpy Bear. You are poorly informed.

You are more ignorant and partisan than I thought. The extremes are both terrible examples of humans.

But the extreme left is a rarity, while the extreme right is Trump's base, a thousand times more numerous.

And the left condemns the extreme left, while the right praises the actions of the extreme right.

And that's why there's so much more violence from the right.

The two sides are total opposites. As this thread demonstrated over and over, the right endorses violence, while the left condemns it.

Hopefully they will ban guns at the State capitol at the very least.

These moronic R state legislatures who said no problem with guns at (and in) capitol buildings are now suffering from "Legislators Remorse".

You are more ignorant and partisan than I thought. The extremes are both terrible examples of humans.

But the extreme left is a rarity, while the extreme right is Trump's base, a thousand times more numerous.

And the left condemns the extreme left, while the right praises the actions of the extreme right.

And that's why there's so much more violence from the right.

The two sides are total opposites. As this thread demonstrated over and over, the right endorses violence, while the left condemns it.

All summer long we had riots, in 2016 we had riots, before then Ferguson, Baltimore. Then you have environmentalist nuts cutting furs, throwing paint on people, people chased out of restaurants and then chased through town. young kids being assaulted for wearing a hat, 70 plus year old veterans getting beat up over a hat, a transgender being beat up by a man claiming to be an Antifa member, a man shot in Portland be another that claimed to be Antifa, then you have CHOP in Seattle, how many died in their utopia? and then putting spikes in trees, how many did those spikes maim and kill? The list goes on and on.

Early on in Trump's Presidency, the left was proud of the violence and terrified by the right that threatened but sat still.

You may have been correct 20 years ago but not anymore, OWS, BLM, Antifa, ELF, PETA, all are prone to be violent. So please spare us your BS, I get tired of the left and the right extremist and really tired of partisan morons defending them.

All summer long we had riots,

And it wasn't Democrats pushing them.

And you whole list pales in respect to the current waves of right-wing violence. It's not me saying that. It's all of law enforcement.

And you're running cover for that violence, because you want to see more of it.

All summer long we had riots,

And it wasn't Democrats pushing them.

And you whole list pales in respect to the current waves of right-wing violence. It's not me saying that. It's all of law enforcement.

And you're running cover for that violence, because you want to see more of it.

How am running cover? Where have I stated I want more violence? You are not just babbling BS because you have nothing else. If you can't prove your accusations, I don't bother answering.

Well maybe impeachment will work then. The Gestapo Governor won't be around long.

Forum List

Back