Ditch Donald, embrace Johnson - our only chance to avoid Prez Hillary

Most of the comments on the youtube videos on her rallies are Hillary for prison from what I am reading. I wonder if Warren is going with her. Looks like they may have had to emptied the schools to get a crowd in Omaha.

The democrats can no longer even pay people to attend....:lol:
Buffet probably bought the school uniforms. He is a generous man for sure. The look on some of those young peoples faces is priceless while Buffet is talking.View attachment 84460

Buffet is a typical limousine Democrat.

Got his wealth by cheating, lying, deceiving, and producing absolutely NOTHING, but stolen money to pad his bank account.

Ironic that the khan/cons received their money into a WF account from the Clinton's. WF is Buffet's baby and they were heavy into making up paper once NW bought the name in 2000 but no one has nailed them on it yet.

Donald has lost. Period. He won't get back to 40 percent in the polls. He had his chance and he failed... because he COULD NOT KEEP HIS BIG FAT TRAP SHUT.

There is one chance to avoid President Hillary - Donald's supporters need to be honest with themselves and realize Gary Johnson is the only hope. Sticking with the sinking ship guarantees Hillary in the Oval Office.
You make a good point however there are still 3 months left and we all know how hiLIARy hates being confronted w/ facts. She just held her first (fake) press conference in what? 9 months? Sooner or later she's going to have to answer non- pre screened questions

Most of the comments on the youtube videos on her rallies are Hillary for prison from what I am reading. I wonder if Warren is going with her. Looks like they may have had to emptied the schools to get a crowd in Omaha.

Buffet probably bought the school uniforms. He is a generous man for sure. The look on some of those young peoples faces is priceless while Buffet is talking.View attachment 84460

Got his wealth by cheating, lying, deceiving, and producing absolutely NOTHING, but stolen money to pad his bank account.

link? FJO

Got his wealth by cheating, lying, deceiving,
That's the "conservative" view of capitalism; focus on profit-driven business and the consumer or environment can get fucked.
And then pray to a god that heaven awaits.

link? FJO

The latest form of the Democrat has been the Clinton's Gates and Buffet. It was the easiest party to assume.

link? FJO

The latest form of the Democrat has been the Clinton's Gates and Buffet. It was the easiest party to assume.

"ASS"uming makes you an ass

provide a link

link? FJO

It is public knowledge.

Your ilk would ask for link if I dared to say that the Earth was round.

link? FJO

provide a link
I would have to search back into posts that were made on here in 2009 to show the intent to charge the American public for "their world dominance" through their medical and food scams. Sorry I am not going to spend hours to do that. I did however get these external links for you. Charity charging someone else to get "your" precepts of how the world should be is not charity but the way the laws are written for charitable organizations you can call it that until you are caught making payoffs in a phony scam to rig an election.

"If we can spend the early decades of the 21st century finding approaches that meet the needs of the poor in ways that generate profits and recognition for business, we will have found a sustainable way to reduce poverty in the world."

Your Child. Your Choice.
Bill Gates and the anti-fertility agent in African tetanus vaccine | SFAW NEWS

link? FJO

It is public knowledge.

Your ilk would ask for link if I dared to say that the Earth was round.

link or STFU kid

Thats how debating works. You make a statement then you have to back it up

Can't believe I had to tell you 'tards that

link? FJO

provide a link
I would have to search back into posts that were made on here in 2009 to show the intent to charge the American public for "their world dominance" through their medical and food scams. Sorry I am not going to spend hours to do that. I did however get these external links for you. Charity charging someone else to get "your" precepts of how the world should be is not charity but the way the laws are written for charitable organizations you can call it that until you are caught making payoffs in a phony scam to rig an election.

"If we can spend the early decades of the 21st century finding approaches that meet the needs of the poor in ways that generate profits and recognition for business, we will have found a sustainable way to reduce poverty in the world."

Your Child. Your Choice.
"sorry" aint going to cut it retard. You make an assertion and the onus is on you to back it up :thup:

Thanks for playing

link? FJO

provide a link

Your Child. Your Choice.
"sorry" aint going to cut it retard. You make an assertion and the onus is on you to back it up :thup:

Thanks for playing
I just gave you external links if you don't like that too bad!

provide a link

Your Child. Your Choice.

Thanks for playing
pertaining to Buffet?

without any quotes. I'm not going to just click on hyperlinks dummy. Don't want to be bombarded w/ rw pop-ups much less a virus.

That's the "conservative" view of capitalism; focus on profit-driven business and the consumer or environment can get fucked.
What other kind of business exists than a profit driven business? Non-profit=charity. If you want to spend your money and make none in return go for it. Consumers are our customers, most want return customers or we fail. Most want a good environment or we all fail. Not that some wouldn't screw it up for a quick buck but you live in a bubble if you think that's the norm.

provide a link

Your Child. Your Choice.

Thanks for playing
pertaining to Buffet?

without any quotes. I'm not going to just click on hyperlinks dummy. Don't want to be bombarded w/ rw pop-ups much less a virus.
That is a personal problem you have; I was at those sites moments ago and I did not see any pop-ups.

Buffett Gift Sends $31 Billion to Gates Foundation

Victory against the GMO agenda. On 6 November 2015, the High Court of Paris indicted Professor Marc Fellous, former chairman of the French Biomolecular Engineering Commission, for “forgery” and “the use of forgery,” in a libel trial he lost to Prof Séralini.

Can't control solar so excel would lose out. Warren Buffett vs. the greens

link? FJO

Public knowledge means that the topic has been mentioned, written about, being on TV, proven time and time again.

Demanding "LINK" on topics that are widely known by everybody is the last refuge of the innocent uninformed and especially of the malevolent Democrat.

link? FJO

Public knowledge means that the topic has been mentioned, written about, being on TV, proven time and time again.

Demanding "LINK" on topics that are widely known by everybody is the last refuge of the uninformed.

You said this shit stain:

Got his wealth by cheating, lying, deceiving, and producing absolutely NOTHING,

Prove it or shut the fuck up. :thup:

BTW- he got his wealth by investing for the long-term.

Good luck finding a source to back up your trash post FJO

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but if you vote for Johnson, you're handing it to Clinton. However, if you vote for Jill Stein, you may help avoid a Clinton Presidency. Stein will take support away from Clinton.

Wait....what? If I vote for Johnson, I help Clinton, but if I vote Stein, I hurt Clinton? How the hell does that work? In both cases I'm voting for someone other than Clinton.

Anybody catch the townhall they did on CNN the other night? It was pretty good... I actually kind of wish Weld was the Prez nom and Johnson was the vice, think they got the ticket backwards.

I was just talking about that. Weld seemed to have more charisma than Johnson in that town hall.

What other kind of business exists than a profit driven business? Non-profit=charity. If you want to spend your money and make none in return go for it. Consumers are our customers, most want return customers or we fail. Most want a good environment or we all fail. Not that some wouldn't screw it up for a quick buck but you live in a bubble if you think that's the norm.
I understand & accept the revenue/cost balance sheet of basic capitalism.
Business does not have to represent GREED.
Some of the cost of doing business is RESPECT for employees, consumers, other animals, and environment.
That's ethical business.
If a business cannot make a decent profit (or at least break even) while operating ethically, then it should not exist or it should adapt.

If I vote for Johnson, I help Clinton, but if I vote Stein, I hurt Clinton? How the hell does that work? In both cases I'm voting for someone other than Clinton.

Yeah, don't buy the crap. Both Johnson and Stein take more votes from Hillary than Trump. Johnson and Stein should have their own debate and live stream it.

Forum List

Back