"Diversity" a root cause of degradation within American society?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Too much quantity and not enough quality? (crime, drugs, welfare etc)
Communication and cultural barriers? (Unable to befriend the neighbors or small talk at the market)
Too many "entry level" workers...not enough "entry level" jobs?
I know we all want to talk about that "one friend" or that "one family"… But let's talk about the percentage that matters....the larger percentages huh.

The Democratic Party seems to believe that we can never be diverse enough, that we can take in all that is willing to come...They say: "There's always a spot on the back of a hard working American somewhere."

Communication and cultural barriers? (Unable to befriend the neighbors or small talk at the market)
I know we all want to talk about that "one friend" or that "one family"… But let's talk about the percentage that matters....the larger percentages huh.

The Democratic Party seems to believe that we can never be diverse enough, that we can take in all that is willing to come...They say: "There's always a spot on the back of a hard working American somewhere."
What country were your ancestors from when they came here?

My ancestors were cavemen...
Where do you go with that?
How far back do you want to go?
NEXT!

A short story:
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

NEXT!
Oh so you're a pagan. Burn in hell, little weasel.

NEXT!
Oh so you're a pagan. Burn in hell, little weasel.

Haha...Easy bud I was just just fucking with you.
My ancestors are Adam and Eve.
Go ahead...where do you want to steer this?

The diversity is not just causing degradation of this nation, by allowing unchecked riff-raffs of the Third-World.

The diversity is dividing this nation, many people are openly reacting to it, and rightfully so.

We've become more Balkanized, and a worse nation because of it.

Wrong. It's ignorant white people. Look at what they did to the country under Bush.

Wrong. It's ignorant white people. Look at what they did to the country under Bush.

You fucking idiot. It is an illusion manufactured to do exactly what it is doing. Trump sees it, I see it, you don't.

Well don't leave us in suspense. What did ignorant white people do to ruin the country while Bush was president?

The W Bush era war is a big part of the reason why I'm a registered Democrat.

Then I leaned towards Trump by a wide margin over Hillary the Globalist who would have given the U.S worker the royal flush.

Now, I'm not too keen on Trump, I think he's a kook big mouth, and lacks sense of healthcare, but I still think Trump's better than Hillary by only a slight margin, as Hillary would have been like another Merkel.

As much as a monstrosity tthe W Bush era was, it pales in comparison to the amount of people you, and your ilk are truly fighting for, which is eradicating unique, and diverse peoples from the face of the Earth via multiculturalism.

I don't think its a degredation but it is overrated

You haven't spent any time in Southern California or New York (then and now) have you?

deg·ra·da·tion
ˌdeɡrəˈdāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: degradation; plural noun: degradations
  1. the condition or process of degrading or being degraded.
    "a trail of human misery and degradation"
    synonyms: humiliation, shame, loss of self-respect, abasement, indignity, ignominy More
    "poverty brings with it degradation"
    demeaning, debasement, discrediting
    "the degradation of women"
    deterioration, degeneration, atrophy, decay;
    breakdown;
    photodegradation

I'm curious where you were headed with this...sorry I was too sensible and lost you. Let's try again...what does where my ancestors are from have to do with all this?

More vile talk from racist pigs.

Oink, oink piggies...

More vile talk from racist pigs.

Oink, oink piggies...

Pull your head from your ass and let your balls drop.
There's nothing defamatory, vile or racist about truth...even when it hurts your feelings.
REAL American's are back and ready to call shit like it is...Thanks to your boy...Hussein.

lol. The right is so droll. 10USC246 is federal law; y'all could have all of the monoculturalism y'all crave, and better aqueducts and better roads and more well regulated militia.

If Only, we could convince the right wing to be legal to our own, federal laws.

Forum List

Back