Dixie Chicks Perform with Background Portraying Donald Trump as the Devil

Who said that? I think you have confused yourself. The question was asked how they were making a living due to their political views and actions. We laughed at you and showed you that just one member had a net worth of 48 million. How did you turn that into "they know what they are talking about because they are rich"?
And their counterparts are worth 10 times that as demonstrated in this thread. Your "apex" abilities are failing you.
So you think 48 million is not enough to make a living on? No wonder you have decided to just stay on welfare.
laugh.gif
48 million is not that much in the grand scheme of things… LOL
The spice girls made 30 million lol

Doesnt say much for the dixitwits
Well it says they are making a nice living which you were baffled by.
Not baffled by the income, baffled by the choice to INTENTIONALY restrict the income with asinine public displays.
Would be like me showing up to do an estimate with a "fuck liberals" bumper sticker on my car.

Celebs, musicians, etc should all have the freedom to speak on their beliefs. HOWEVER, not when or while performing to mass crowds. People go to listen to the music and get away from the political crap of the day...or go to theaters to escape from day to day crap. Dixie Chicks have not learned a damn thing, sad to say.
What were they supposed to learn? Was someone trying to teach them a lesson?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
CNN.com - Dixie Chicks pulled from air after bashing Bush - Mar. 14, 2003
What were they supposed to learn? Who was trying to teach them a lesson?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I gave you the answer. Clearly you're as dumb as them.

And their counterparts are worth 10 times that as demonstrated in this thread. Your "apex" abilities are failing you.
So you think 48 million is not enough to make a living on? No wonder you have decided to just stay on welfare.
laugh.gif

Not baffled by the income, baffled by the choice to INTENTIONALY restrict the income with asinine public displays.
Would be like me showing up to do an estimate with a "fuck liberals" bumper sticker on my car.
I think not everyone is living welfare check to welfare check. 48 million goes a long way.

Y'all know whats hysterical? The dumbfuck lefties are saying because the TwittChix are worth millions that they know of that they speak and are therefore above the fray.

Trump is worth BILLIONS...........

oops libera logic fails again
Who said that? I think you have confused yourself. The question was asked how they were making a living due to their political views and actions. We laughed at you and showed you that just one member had a net worth of 48 million. How did you turn that into "they know what they are talking about because they are rich"?
laugh.gif
So you have 48 million dollars?
I suppose not, but I could retire tomorrow and my family and I would never have worry about finances the rest of our lives... And I'm not even close to what I would call Wealthy.

laugh.gif

I think not everyone is living welfare check to welfare check. 48 million goes a long way.
Now you're projecting lol

laugh.gif
I suppose not, but I could retire tomorrow and my family and I would never have worry about finances the rest of our lives... And I'm not even close to what I would call Wealthy.
Well no one believes you regarding your personal wealth. Obviously you are clueless if you think 48 million dollars is not making a living.

No I am not even close to 48 million but I understand the success it takes to get there.

They had their music pulled from airways & store shelves the last time they pulled this political shit.
It takes a special kind of stupid to repeat the very thing that cost you millions.

They had their music pulled from airways & store shelves the last time they pulled this political shit.
It takes a special kind of stupid to repeat the very thing that cost you millions.
Obviously it wasnt any important airwaves and store shelves.

laugh.gif
Well no one believes you regarding your personal wealth. Obviously you are clueless if you think 48 million dollars is not making a living.
You're going to believe what you want...
It depends on the lifestyle, 48 million if used in a foolish manner will be gone in a heartbeat. Just look at dozens and dozens of professional athletes. LOL

Obviously you have no concept of how many millions ONE ALBUM can make, let alone an entire "successful" career.

Wasn't Ted Nugent supposed to be either dead or in jail if Obama won the 2012 election? He sure doesn't keep his promises.

No I am not even close to 48 million but I understand the success it takes to get there.
Lottery winners get "there" all the time with luck of the draw "success". Dumbass
Lol

laugh.gif
Your going to believe what you want...
It depends on the lifestyle, 48 million if used in a foolish manner will be gone in a heartbeat. Just look at dozens and dozens of professional athletes. LOL
Obviously your lifestyle has kept you from understanding that a 48 million dollar net worth is built on a lifestyle of success.

Garth Brooks is worth 150 million. Know what he didnt do?
Trisha Yearwood is worth 200+ million. Know what she didnt do?

Obviously you have no concept of how many millions ONE ALBUM can make, let alone an entire "successful" career.
I dont need to have a concept. All i need to know is that if your current networth is 48 million you arent struggling.

Obviously your lifestyle has kept you from understanding that a 48 million dollar net worth is built on a lifestyle of success.
Michael Vick?

Lottery winners get "there" all the time with luck of the draw "success". Dumbass
Lol
Lotto winners are in no way successful to me dumbass. They are lucky.

Michael Vick?
Wealthier than you and more successful than you.

How do these dingbats make a living when they insist on pissing off their customers?

The Dixie Chicks kicked off their DCX MMXVI World Tour Friday in Cincinnati by performing in front of a massive backdrop showing Republican presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump with devil horns on his head and a satanic mustache and goatee.

Last night’s politically-charged performance wasn’t the first time the Texas-based country music band used their celebrity status to take shots at a major Republican party leader.

During a performance in London in 2003, Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines told the crowd that she was “ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.” Maines’ attack on President George W. Bush led to music stations across the United States pulling the Chicks from their radio playlists.

Nearly 10 years after attacking Bush, Maines doubled down, saying, “I was right from the beginning.”

She later tweeted that she was right to attack Bush, calling her detractors “#dummies.”

The 41-year-old has bashed Trump before Friday’s night concert. The singer took to Twitter back in January and tossed out a recycled joke about Donald Trump’s hair.

Its free speech.
Why do you hate America?

Forum List

Back