Dizzy & Lizzy.... Part 2

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Pocahontas and the Witch together again....dentures clicking, arm flaps flapping....first liar don't stand a chance when those two hook up and by hook up you know what we're talking about, right?

ct-hillary-clinton-elizabeth-warren-ohio-20160627

Cracks me up when Warren starts pogo-sticking around the stage....stiff from arthritis, her knees won't bend. Hillary just stands there like a blob...beaming, the bags under her bloodshot eyes bulging out like a couple hockey pucks. I swear, putting these two menopausal hags in charge of anything more than a (rigged) bingo game would be an invite to a horror movie. :eek:

With Trump, the White House will need to stock up on Depends.

330s7t1.jpg

I just filled my diaper.

Did you ever notice Trump and Clinton have the same body shape?

2ngye4g.jpg

Oh my God! We do!

330s7t1.jpg

I just filled my diaper.

Aw, a wee hippie pinhead got Photoshop 6 for Festivus.....:badgrin:
I know you would like that to be a faked photo, but it isn't.

Surprise! Trump is a fatass. How could you not know this?

I know the delusions about Trump run deep in his Chumps, but come on!

• Banned

You're a lying sack of shit....total photoshop...now SCRAM.

You never see Clinton and Trump in the same room together. It's because they are the same person!

257m3j7.jpg

j64e41.jpg

Ahem...not that I'm a Donald fan per se but I don't allow phony photoshops to demean the next PRESIDENT of the U-nited States. He's not slim but he's not obese either:

tycoon-donald-trump-plays-a-stroke-as-he-officially-opens-his-new-picture-id148116349

330s7t1.jpg

I just filled my diaper.

Aw, a wee hippie pinhead got Photoshop 6 for Festivus.....:badgrin:

I was at a fundraiser and Donald Trump was mistaken for Kim Kardashian. True story

Ahem...not that I'm a Donald fan per se but I don't allow phony photoshops to demean the next PRESIDENT of the U-nited States. He's not slim but he's not obese either:

tycoon-donald-trump-plays-a-stroke-as-he-officially-opens-his-new-picture-id148116349

Alrighty then, Tom likes him a Kardashian ass. If anyone ever asks him where did you lose all the weight? Just answer look behind him.

Pocahontas and the Witch together again....dentures clicking, arm flaps flapping....first liar don't stand a chance when those two hook up and by hook up you know what we're talking about, right?

Cracks me up when Warren starts pogo-sticking around the stage....stiff from arthritis, her knees won't bend. Hillary just stands there like a blob...beaming, the bags under her bloodshot eyes bulging out like a couple hockey pucks. I swear, putting these two menopausal hags in charge of anything more than a (rigged) bingo game would be an invite to a horror movie. :eek:
02694a0e67cd8dec61d16891455b-ct-hillary-clinton-elizabeth-warren-ohio.jpg

02694a0e67cd8dec61d16891455b-ct-hillary-clinton-elizabeth-warren-ohio.jpg

What will you call it when Condoleeza Rice and Mary Cheney join in and get nekkid?

Forum List

Back