🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DJT: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

Dude did you really think Trump would put Hillary in jail.. You temper tantrum infants have no damn wisdom what so ever.. Stupid ass posters ever..

Why would trump want to scorch his presidency by going after Hillary? he has better things to do..

Don't you kids read a real history book? Damn Ford pardoned Nixon for the same reason..

Just let it go. Plus they are godamn friends..

Dude, the idiots who voted for Trump were absolutely convinced he would assign a special prosecutor for her. Read the fucking comments on Breitbart! Read the posts on this forum! Every single one of you morons voted for him specifically because your hated for Hillary is so deep, so all-consuming that it became the number 1 reason for supporting Trump.

Republicans are now crumbling as we speak because they're now starting to realize that Drumpf's promises were empty and meaningless. You guys have been sold a bill of goods.

Dude your the one who is confused as hell and your ilk cry baby's, the protesters and all the fear mongering on these boards.. I knew it all along it was a Barnum and bailey act.. I didn't know he would actually win it all.. But I knew the real Trump I watched his stupid television show..
I know how CEOS really are because I have delt with them for the past 30 plus years.

Yeah I will give you this I know we have the crazy fuckers totally right wingers who is probably bitching right now but they are far and few..

Any one who follows news and politics knew the game Trump was playing.. I said it so many times on here he will surprise the heck out of the left he will probably be as good as JFK and Reagan.

...And Breitbart readers lose their shit...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ROFL!!!! Scroll down and read the comments from these maggots:

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary 'Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country' - Breitbart

"That is not the Rule of Law I voted for Mr. President. MAGA!!!"

"Very disappointing indeed."

"I will not vote for Donald for his re-election if he lets Hilliary pass."​
Not up to Trump. Congress has a role as does the atty general. Trump has better things to do than prosecute a common criminal.
Thats not what he promised the rubes that voted for him now was it? :laugh:

"LOCK HER UP!"
It worked.

Gloat if you must but Trump will get 49 states in 2020..

Book mark this mark my words..

...And Breitbart readers lose their shit...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ROFL!!!! Scroll down and read the comments from these maggots:

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary 'Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country' - Breitbart

"That is not the Rule of Law I voted for Mr. President. MAGA!!!"

"Very disappointing indeed."

"I will not vote for Donald for his re-election if he lets Hilliary pass."​
Not up to Trump. Congress has a role as does the atty general. Trump has better things to do than prosecute a common criminal.
Thats not what he promised the rubes that voted for him now was it? :laugh:

"LOCK HER UP!"
It worked.
Rubes are called rubes for a reason.

Any one who follows news and politics knew the game Trump was playing.. I said it so many times on here he will surprise the heck out of the left he will probably be as good as JFK and Reagan.

Considering what I've seen today and yesterday, I'll go ahead and give you that one. You might actually be right.

(PS: Reagan wasn't "good.")

Considering what I've seen today and yesterday, I'll go ahead and give you that one. You might actually be right.

You didn't live through the nixion, Ford, Carter years.. By saying that and that's a fact.

And Bear, I know exactly what Trump was doing too. I was in sales for over 15 years, and I know another salesman when I see one. Trump was just selling himself to his supporters, and telling them what they wanted to hear. He knew exactly what emotions to tap into (anger, revenge) and exploit those emotions in his customers in order to reel them in and get the sale. He knew that people will "conveniently forget" or even backwards rationalize when he doesn't come through on his promises, which is why he knew that it wasn't actually important that he follows through on his word. It was all about getting the sale for him, and now the deal is done and that's all that matters to Trump.

Suckers.

I actually kinda like you now because you are figuring it out..

And Bear, I know exactly what Trump was doing too. I was in sales for over 15 years, and I know another salesman when I see one. Trump was just selling himself to his supporters, and telling them what they wanted to hear. He knew exactly what emotions to tap into (anger, revenge) and exploit those emotions in his customers in order to reel them in and get the sale. He knew that people will "conveniently forget" or even backwards rationalize when he doesn't come through on his promises, which is why he knew that it wasn't actually important that he follows through on his word. It was all about getting the sale for him, and now the deal is done and that's all that matters to Trump.

Suckers.
Same thing Hillary did...but he was far more effective.

Letting her walk free would also be very divisive. Either our laws apply to everyone or they don't. Which is it?

And Bear, I know exactly what Trump was doing too. I was in sales for over 15 years, and I know another salesman when I see one. Trump was just selling himself to his supporters, and telling them what they wanted to hear. He knew exactly what emotions to tap into (anger, revenge) and exploit those emotions in his customers in order to reel them in and get the sale. He knew that people will "forget" or even backwards rationalize when he doesn't come through on his promise, which is why he knew that it wasn't actually important that he follows through on his word. It was all about getting the sale for him, and now the deal is done and that's all that matters to Trump.

Suckers.

But yet you fear mongered in your posts about Trump?
So you are telling me you weren't interested in moving forward, you're telling me you only wanted a president with a (D) after their name.. You only wanted power.. You only wanted to vote for the prom queen no matter how corrupt she was..

Correct.

He was wonderful.

The "Hillary defense" I did it, but I didn't intend to do it, so you have to let me go.

Is this what you want, liberals? Remember, that defense would be used by republican criminals as well as democrats.

Forum List

Back