DJT: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

Letting her walk free would also be very divisive. Either our laws apply to everyone or they don't. Which is it?
If trump calls for her prosecution that's all he will be questioned about for the next four years. Let Gowdy and Sessions handle it.

Letting her walk free would also be very divisive. Either our laws apply to everyone or they don't. Which is it?
I can't see Trump letting her walk. He knows the importance of holding her responsible for the things she's done.

I will bet everything I have she is not touched. Not that any of you ate man snuff to take me up on it. The rich take care of each other. If you can't see this you are inferior.

I will bet everything I have she is not touched. Not that any of you ate man snuff to take me up on it. The rich take care of each other. If you can't see this you are inferior.

Wow, that's a really profound prediction there, Nostradamus. Trump just announced he has no interest in prosecuting Hillary, and you "bet everything" you have she is "not touched."

Amazing! You're like a living, breathing fortune cookie.

Wow, that's a really profound prediction there, Nostradamus. Trump just announced he has no interest in prosecuting Hillary, and you "bet everything" you have she is "not touched."

Its funny watching the rubes rationalize. Drumpf threw them under the bus again. They should have known by how he came out and said the birthers were illiterate tweakers. :laugh:

The Orange Cheeto practically ran his entire campaign on "Crooked Hillary" and how "corrupt" she is and how she "deserves to be locked up."

There's a sucker born every minute. They tend to vote Republican.

If trump calls for her prosecution that's all he will be questioned about for the next four years. Let Gowdy and Sessions handle it.

Exactly or let the F.B.I..

Wash your hands with her..

She is beanath you now.. You're the president go high..

Trump has more important things to deal with then a washed up corrupt minion.

Just announced? Damn you are really quick with the news he said it on 60 minutes.. Like what 10 days ago?

The FBI and the DOJ will take care of her I imagine.

The FBI and the DOJ will take care of her I imagine.
But Drumpf said he would though.

Forum List

Back