🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DJT: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

Letting her walk free would also be very divisive. Either our laws apply to everyone or they don't. Which is it?
If trump calls for her prosecution that's all he will be questioned about for the next four years. Let Gowdy and Sessions handle it.

Exactly or let the F.B.I..

Wash your hands with her..

She is beanath you now.. You're the president go high..

Trump has more important things to deal with then a washed up corrupt minion.
The FBI and the DOJ will take care of her I imagine.
But Drumpf said he would though.

So you still want to play his Barnum and bailey show?

Trump also said he would tone it down if he won

I have the you tube video

Prove my statement wrong.

I will bet everything I have she is not touched. Not that any of you ate man snuff to take me up on it. The rich take care of each other. If you can't see this you are inferior.

Wow, that's a really profound prediction there, Nostradamus. Trump just announced he has no interest in prosecuting Hillary, and you "bet everything" you have she is "not touched."

Amazing! You're like a living, breathing fortune cookie.

Just announced? Damn you are really quick with the news he said it on 60 minutes.. Like what 10 days ago?

He just revealed it TODAY. Moron.

I will bet everything I have she is not touched. Not that any of you ate man snuff to take me up on it. The rich take care of each other. If you can't see this you are inferior.

Wow, that's a really profound prediction there, Nostradamus. Trump just announced he has no interest in prosecuting Hillary, and you "bet everything" you have she is "not touched."

Just announced? Damn you are really quick with the news he said it on 60 minutes.. Like what 10 days ago?

Guess you were busy jacking off.. Do you really want to play me?

Letting her walk free would also be very divisive. Either our laws apply to everyone or they don't. Which is it?
If trump calls for her prosecution that's all he will be questioned about for the next four years. Let Gowdy and Sessions handle it.

Exactly or let the F.B.I..

Wash your hands with her..

She is beanath you now.. You're the president go high..

Trump has more important things to deal with then a washed up corrupt minion.
The FBI and the DOJ will take care of her I imagine.
But Drumpf said he would though.

So you still want to play his Barnum and bailey show?

Trump also said he would tone it down if he won

I have the you tube video

Prove my statement wrong.
What makes you think your statement has to be proven wrong? Doesnt matter what you have on you tube. I have his words that he was going to appoint someone to prosecute Hillary.

lol, what? I just owned your ass. Jesus Christ dude. Put down the bong. :laugh:

Are you upset because he fooled you guys?

Dude you're so god damn stupid in news and politics

It's pathetic

Trying to play a court jester here?

No one got foolled moron except the temper tantrum Lefty's like you and the extreme rightys

Again
Moron

It's pathetic

Where did he say he wasnt going to prosecute? Did you post the wrong video?

It's pathetic

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you please try to keep up with the world around you?

TODAY he gave a more definitive answer in an interview with The New York Times, saying, “I think it would be very, very divisive for the country,” he said.

Please stand in front of your mirror and bitch slap yourself for a good 20 minutes or so.

It's pathetic

Where did he say he wasnt going to prosecute? Did you post the wrong video?

So you don't know how to read people?

All you were was a sheep of the main stream news.. You are told what to think what you accuse the fox news watchers of..

Damn I always knew what trump was going to do if he won.. You didn't care if he saved every one.. Your ilk just threw a temper tantrum because it wasn't Obama or had a (D) after its name..

It's pathetic

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you please try to keep up with the world around you?

TODAY he gave a more definitive answer in an interview with The New York Times, saying, “I think it would be very, very divisive for the country,” he said.

Please stand in front of your mirror and bitch slap yourself for a good 20 minutes or so.

So that's how you change the goal post fuck head..

Now you are crying to me because you were to god damn stupid to figure out what trump said on 60 minutes

He is not running for president anymore you fucking moron

Rich Lowery just quoted a Trump supporter.... " Trump supporters take him seriously...but not literally.

I think that ends this discussion.

come on people, Trump is playing you, the media, and obozo once again.

If he said he was going to prosecute her, obozo would pardon her.

This way he can let the justice system play out as it should without getting personally involved.

one more time---------------trump played you fools like a cheap fiddle.

...And Breitbart readers lose their shit...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ROFL!!!! Scroll down and read the comments from these maggots:

Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary 'Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country' - Breitbart

"That is not the Rule of Law I voted for Mr. President. MAGA!!!"

"Very disappointing indeed."

"I will not vote for Donald for his re-election if he lets Hilliary pass."​

I agree with him. It would. I still think it should be done. I would lay out chapter and verse EVERYTHING that she has done. I would expose every little dark secret of hers and then i would let the PEOPLE decide what to do with her.

come on people, Trump is playing you, the media, and obozo once again.

If he said he was going to prosecute her, obozo would pardon her.

This way he can let the justice system play out as it should without getting personally involved.

one more time---------------trump played you fools like a cheap fiddle.

There is likely truth in this post....or it's likely that Trump knows his AG will recommend indictment when the FBI completes their investigation of THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

^^ That's my hope, the emails are questionable and not worth tangling with if there's bigger fish to fry.

Trump knows how to make a deal.

Hillary's punishment for saving the country... sounds fair. This is a very big leverage he has.

^^ That's my hope, the emails are questionable and not worth tangling with if there's bigger fish to fry.

The Clinton Foundation is VERY dirty. My only concern is that it could be so bad that it becomes buried because of how deep and wide the corruption is.

Forum List

Back