DJT Jnr (services inc)

Is this for real or is it some sort of spoof ? Its the sort of thing that washed up reality stars do in the UK.

There's a website where you can buy personalized messages from celebrities, mostly people do it as gifts. A lot of the lower celebrities I think pocket the cash, but some of the more will known ones do it for charity.

Is this for real or is it some sort of spoof ? Its the sort of thing that washed up reality stars do in the UK.

There's a website where you can buy personalized messages from celebrities, mostly people do it as gifts. A lot of the lower celebrities I think pocket the cash, but some of the more will known ones do it for charity.

He cant be hard up ?

Hunter made a video too....

1622817462184.png

The current president's son is a junkie who was kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse but the demented angry left still thinks that Trump is in charge.

I thought it was an impersonator at first....but no...thats actually him.

Wow..thats pathetic.

I thought so as well. I suppose with all the legal stuff going on they need cash.

Supposedly it's for charity. We all know how Trump's "charities" work. Its just pathetic he's doing it to start with. I wonder if it's some sort of community service sentence.... LOL

Wow..thats pathetic.

I thought so as well. I suppose with all the legal stuff going on they need cash.

Supposedly it's for charity. We all know how Trump's "charities" work. Its just pathetic he's doing it to start with. I wonder if it's some sort of community service sentence.... LOL

It cant be charity.They are banned from working for charities. I read it on the net.

Wow..thats pathetic.

It cant be charity.They are banned from working for charities. I read it on the net.

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 12.45.21 PM.png

I've used Cameo before...the "charity" stamp means its for charity. Trump charities benefit Trump first and everyone else second.

It says that a portion (I'm guessing a penny) will go to the "shadow warrior project". The actual name of the charity is "Shadow Warriors Project." The founder, of course, is a right wing loon.

Of all of the legitimate charities out there...wow...blob junior picks this one.

Last edited:
lol

who would spend money to listen to this coke head.

Apparently members of the cult.

Forum List

Back