DMX given Covid vaccine days before lethal heart attack

Not only have people died just days after having been vaccinated against Covid, there are thousands of known cases of people dying up to a year and more after being vaccinated!
All people that get vaccinated are going to die after they get vaccinated. Life is a terminal illness. :laughing0301:
You got the joke!
What a smart American you are!
There will probably be people dying 100 years from now, after being vaccinated!

"A source".........Never mind.
Here is another article:

This is my favorite quote of the day, "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before." :lol:
Even better, he never had a 'fatal' heart attack before.

Beyond the big joke though, Americans really should try to understand how self-destructive it is of their country and the people, to resist the vaccine.

We could turn this into a decent conversation if that attitude is compared to China's attitude on vaccines against Covid!

Which country has chosen the winning attitude and which has chosen self-annihilation?

If Americans aren't yet finished with the evil of Trumpism, let them speak out in defense of what he represents.

Not to waste more time on ridiculous and mindless debate, but to be able to experience the degree to which the sickness still exists in America.

Here is another article:

This is my favorite quote of the day, "He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before." :lol:

Beyond the big joke though, Americans really should try to understand how self-destructive it is of their country and the people, to resist the vaccine.

We could turn this into a decent conversation if that attitude is compared to China's attitude on vaccines against Covid!

Which country has chosen the winning attitude and which has chosen self-annihilation?

If Americans aren't yet finished with the evil of Trumpism, let them speak out in defense of what he represents.

Not to waste more time on ridiculous and mindless debate, but to be able to experience the degree to which the sickness still exists in America.
Here is another article:

Most Americans are not resisting the vaccine you liar. You are one of those idiots who believe the MSM. Yeah, we know you love the Chi-Coms by your past comments condoning the inhuman treatment of the Uyghurs in China. No one cares what you have to say anymore.

Forum List

Back