DMX given Covid vaccine days before lethal heart attack

Article doesn't state what brand vaccine he took.

I wish they would tell. Anyone finds out, post it. Or the idea may be debunked. I wasn't interested until it became unclear WHY he had a heart attack so early in life.

Not only have people died just days after having been vaccinated against Covid, there are thousands of known cases of people dying up to a year and more after being vaccinated!

The "editors notes" in the article can't even confirm that the interview by the unnamed person exists. Why does this article exist?

In all the articles I've read no one can confirm he even had a covid vaccine. Seems to me if he had the family would confirm it. The OP's article is pure rubbish by someone who has not reporting facts correctly in the past. But look who the OP is, another non vaxxer. Baron will be here soon.

Not only have people died just days after having been vaccinated against Covid, there are thousands of known cases of people dying up to a year and more after being vaccinated!

A year? I doubt that, the vaccines have only be out a few months.

The "editors notes" in the article can't even confirm that the interview by the unnamed person exists. Why does this article exist?

In all the articles I've read no one can confirm he even had a covid vaccine. Seems to me if he had the family would confirm it. The OP's article is pure rubbish by someone who has not reporting facts correctly in the past. But look who the OP is, another non vaxxer. Baron will be here soon.
I do not know if the article is true or not. I certainly won't endorse the accuracy of it or condemn it as rubbish without knowing the facts. That's the kind of stuff lefties do.

Indeed, lefties will want to exploit the editor's note. Regardless of the transparency of the editor, lefties always want to discredit the source.
What transparency? They couldn't confirm the source. That's positively opaque.

You know, i think we as a people need to collectively demand that the "unnamed source" claim is no longer valid. They do this shit time and time again and i no longer trust the news. Name your source or just shut the fuck up.
That's exactly what cost Dan Rather his reputation and his job. He used unverified documents concerning President GWB's National Guard records.

All people that get vaccinated are going to die after they get vaccinated. Life is a terminal illness. :laughing0301:

Even if the Covid vaccine did him in, this dude was damaged goods. A Flintstone vitamin would have killed him.

"A source".........Never mind.
Here is another article:

Pure speculation on the 'family member's' part. I am curious about this brain study the article mentions though. Are they going to dissect his brain or something? Is he room temperature yet? WTF?

Last edited:
Let's see, we have a virus that has a survival rate of 98-99%, and we can either trust our natural immune systems to beat it or take one of a number of rushed vaccines and hope for the best. Choose wisely, people.

My surf bum stepson in So. Cali took the J&J vaccine 3 days ago and is still feeling very sick.
People who literally get rich by feeding the hate machine in youth aren't people who deserve much sympathy. He OD'd and died. He's just another statistic.

Forum List

Back