Zone1 DNA Tests

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A few of my family members have spent (too much) money on those DNA tests. I don't know why, since my side is pretty much a straight line from today back to the same village in Ireland. My wife's line is pretty much a straight line somewhere else. It's interesting, but kind of a waste of money.

A few of my family members have spent (too much) money on those DNA tests. I don't know why, since my side is pretty much a straight line from today back to the same village in Ireland. My wife's line is pretty much a straight line somewhere else. It's interesting, but kind of a waste of money.
Regardless of how straight a line some folks may believe, there have been a LOT of kinks and knots in some of those lines and REAL SURPRISES! :D

Not mitochondrial dna from yer Dad.

Get up out of your wheelchair and come over here and say that, gimp.

The DNA I got from my dad makes me want to beat the crap out of faggots like you.

Get up out of your wheelchair and come over here and say that, gimp.

The DNA I got from my dad makes me want to beat the crap out of faggots like you.
You don't get mitochondrial dna from yer Dad you get it from yer Mom, try learning something besides pejoratives.

Regardless of how straight a line some folks may believe, there have been a LOT of kinks and knots in some of those lines and REAL SURPRISES! :D

If I'm REALLY sure going back at least 1000 years, that's good enough for me.

I got one as a gift, and the results were not at all surprising. Eastern European Jewish heritage all the way down the line on both sides, with a tiny bit of Italian/Spanish thrown in.

I got one as a gift, and the results were not at all surprising. Eastern European Jewish heritage all the way down the line on both sides, with a tiny bit of Italian/Spanish thrown in.

Good tiny bit to have!

Forum List

Back