DNA The Tiny Code That's Toppling Evolution

I believe that I said high level languages. A bee dancing doesn't qualify. Bees do have a limited intelligence, but they rely mostly on instinct. That dance is hard wired in their DNA. It requires little or no intelligence. You'll never find bees, hanging around and discussing the finer points of the different types of pollen they collect. So, back to my question. Can you point out a high level language that evolved on it's own...without intelligent input?
Now you've confused me. You say DNA is a "high" level language that is hard wired in the bee such that it requires little or no intelligence. Doesn't sound very high level to me. So who uses DNA to discuss the finer points of pollen?
Are you really that stupid?
One of us must be but you ignored my question. How is DNA a high level language if bees use it?

I believe that I said high level languages. A bee dancing doesn't qualify. Bees do have a limited intelligence, but they rely mostly on instinct. That dance is hard wired in their DNA. It requires little or no intelligence. You'll never find bees, hanging around and discussing the finer points of the different types of pollen they collect. So, back to my question. Can you point out a high level language that evolved on it's own...without intelligent input?
Now you've confused me. You say DNA is a "high" level language that is hard wired in the bee such that it requires little or no intelligence. Doesn't sound very high level to me. So who uses DNA to discuss the finer points of pollen?
One of us must be but you ignored my question. How is DNA a high level language if bees use it?
Bees don't use it. Their DNA uses it to create a bee.

Bees don't use it. Their DNA uses it to create a bee.
Why would the gawds bother with such a contrivance as DNA when they must have known humans would eventually manipulate it.

Forum List

Back