DNC: America Is Great (Enough)

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
This was a steady message at the DNC. Cos ya know, outrageous healthcare, rigged elections, incompetent judges, the worst post WWII economy, shrinking wages, support for Islamofascism, banks screwing over people, putting up felons for the highest office in the land; that's where it's at!

This was a steady message at the DNC. Cos ya know, outrageous healthcare, rigged elections, incompetent judges, the worst post WWII economy, shrinking wages, support for Islamofascism, banks screwing over people, putting up felons for the highest office in the land; that's where it's at!

Yes, you think America is currently a mess. So tell us, in your opinion, WHEN was America great?

Yes, you think America is currently a mess. So tell us, in your opinion, WHEN was America great?

right after the injuns died off from the flu.

Only a few people around and lots' of wide open spaces. The trees grew back too.

Predictable liberal response: Personal attacks. They consistently have no defense for the state of the nation.
you are no different.

Who have I attacked in this thread?
you are just an emotional, pedestrian intellect who is responsible for the two party system. you lacked the balls to stand up to feminism. You refused to mention the federal reserve. you support wars in the ME and you are terrified of saying politically incorrect stuff offline.

you are a coward and a dolt. you are part of the problem, beta boy.

Predictable liberal response: Personal attacks. They consistently have no defense for the state of the nation.
you are no different.

Who have I attacked in this thread?
you are just an emotional, pedestrian intellect who is responsible for the two party system. you lacked the balls to stand up to feminism. You refused to mention the federal reserve. you support wars in the ME and you are terrified of saying politically incorrect stuff offline.

you are a coward and a dolt. you are part of the problem, beta boy.

So, you got baggage. You made so many lame assumptions about me, it's not even funny. I think that shows who has "the pedestrian intellect."

As it is, the reasons I presented in the OP you haven't refuted; nor was that even meant to be anything close to a comprehensive list. Learn logic more; less high horsing BS.

Forum List

Back