DNC Chair Debate Confirms Democrats Are Hopelessly Lost

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Good.

More wins for us.

The democrats are hysterical to watch. They are now more fractured than the GOP. I wonder when we get the Trump equivalent running for president.

From the article:

The frontrunners for DNC chair, former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez and Rep. Keith Ellison, have refused to support re-enacting the ban that former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz lifted on lobbyists and failed to acknowledge that the ban also included donations from PACs. Even though Ellison has supported re-enacting the ban, he would leave it up to the DNC to vote on, essentially making his prior stance meaningless. Both frontrunners have downplayed the role of superdelegates in anointing Hillary Clinton as presidential nominee, despite the fact that the mainstream media developed a narrative that her victory was predetermined based upon their overwhelming support.

• Banned
Also from the article:

During the debate, Perez claimed that when Democrats “lead with our values, we succeed.” This meaningless rhetoric shows that the party will continue to produce the same failed neoliberal ideology. Democratic values are corrupted by wealthy and corporate influences, resulting in perpetual failure for Democrats across the board. But for Perez, Democrats’ problems aren’t due to repeated violations of party rules and favoring elitist donors—they’re a marketing issue.

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
2. Willfully violate immigration laws
3. Defending liars
4. Shutting out those who don't agree with them.
5. Attempting to shouting down those who don't agree with them.
6. Rioting when they lose.

Good.

More wins for us.

The democrats are hysterical to watch. They are now more fractured than the GOP. I wonder when we get the Trump equivalent running for president.

From the article:

The frontrunners for DNC chair, former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez and Rep. Keith Ellison, have refused to support re-enacting the ban that former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz lifted on lobbyists and failed to acknowledge that the ban also included donations from PACs. Even though Ellison has supported re-enacting the ban, he would leave it up to the DNC to vote on, essentially making his prior stance meaningless. Both frontrunners have downplayed the role of superdelegates in anointing Hillary Clinton as presidential nominee, despite the fact that the mainstream media developed a narrative that her victory was predetermined based upon their overwhelming support.
So you base your post on an "opinion" piece? Great journalism

Also from the article:

During the debate, Perez claimed that when Democrats “lead with our values, we succeed.” This meaningless rhetoric shows that the party will continue to produce the same failed neoliberal ideology. Democratic values are corrupted by wealthy and corporate influences, resulting in perpetual failure for Democrats across the board. But for Perez, Democrats’ problems aren’t due to repeated violations of party rules and favoring elitist donors—they’re a marketing issue.

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
3. Defending liars
3. defending liars? Is there a bigger liar than Trump and you don't care
4. Shutting out those wh disagree? Just look at what the white house did
1. Kill the unborn- No a woman has the choice of what she does with her own body

Your entire society, its political system and its economic system are lost.

Its called civil liberties. Perez won, an educated man to fight against the Trump Admin and the GOP. Finally someone who thinks the 1st amendment is the most imp. thing.

The DNC is reorganizing so naturally they are going to be in a state of disarray for a while.

Ellison is just another BHO so maybe this is what they have in mind for the long term.

Maybe Dianne Feinstein should take a run at it. She is getting too old and feeble to do her Senate job much longer.

• Banned

Good.

More wins for us.

From the article:

What argument are you making here.

You can read what "facts" are presented and draw your own conclusions.

Lol it wasnt that long ago the loons on the left were proclaiming the GOP was finished....but look where things are now

Good.

More wins for us.

From the article:

What argument are you making here.

You can read what "facts" are presented and draw your own conclusions.
That would require he have a functioning brain. He needs to be told what to think.

Dem's don't know whether to shit or go blind its hilarious. They came out of the closet, openly boasted of being left wingers and the American people rejected them.

The danger is if Dem's go back in the closet and back to pretending to be conservative then flip flopping left after the elections.

58821bf149e28.jpg

Also from the article:

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
3. Defending liars
1. Kill the unborn- No a woman has the choice of what she does with her own body

Please show me where I said I don't care about Trumps lying.

I don't agree with the WH. No pro-life speakers have been on the DNC docket for the last three elections. Two wrongs make a right....got it.

And we allow them to kill the unborn. So yes.....stupid.

So where's Obama? I read that he plans to continue to lead is own organization and suck money away from the DNC, that's been one of the DNC's biggest complaints, that they have not had the money to focus on House and Senate races because Obama is hogging all the donors.

Also from the article:

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
3. Defending liars

I don't agree with the WH. No pro-life speakers have been on the DNC docket for the last three elections. Two wrongs make a right....got it.

Tell just when you have commented about Trumps lying, when you have said anything

So where's Obama? I read that he plans to continue to lead is own organization and suck money away from the DNC, that's been one of the DNC's biggest complaints, that they have not had the money to focus on House and Senate races because Obama is hogging all the donors.
do you have a link to that or did you just make it up?

Also from the article:

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
3. Defending liars

Tell just when you have commented about Trumps lying, when you have said anything
100,000 soldiers will round up illegals.....

Oh wait,,that was your fake news....:lol:

And DNC co-chair, Keith Ellison, says kill the Jews, and be proud......
Just when did he say that Jethro?
Also from the article:

What values:

1. Kill the unborn
3. Defending liars

100,000 soldiers will round up illegals.....

Oh wait,,that was your fake news....:lol:
Who said that, sherlock?

Forum List

Back