DNC convention goer's booed the word GOD being reinstated into their platform.

The democrats 2012 platform:
free Birth control
free abortion
free sex changes
homosexual "marriage"
tax payer theft
anti-Christ.
Racism against whites
Open borders

The democrats 2012 platform:
free Birth control
free abortion
free sex changes
homosexual "marriage"
tax payer theft
anti-Christ.
Racism against whites
Open borders
Why do you live in one of the most Liberal cities in America, douchebag?

Obama molds his paltform into whatever it needs to be at the moment.

This is the problem.

I KNEW this was a bullshit issue:

slide_246382_1478467_free.jpg

"God-given" is not what they were objecting to.

I guess when you have no ideas, no solutions, you have to make shit up to distract from your failure of a political party. :lol:

So --- what does that graphic do? Those amendments are the ORIGINAL PLATFORM that they eventually RESTORED.. AFTER they removed the reference to God and the commitment to supporting Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel..

What do you THINK you've proven????

The DNC got the govt OUT of my Bedroom --- but they keep leaving free contraceptives on my pillow every night.. What can I do to get of them?

Just heard tape of Debbie W-S categorically denying that (1) there was any discord during the vote, and (2) that there's any doubt the crowd reaction was "two thirds for".

Gawd, she's great. I didn't realize how much I've missed Baghdad Bob, and now we have one of our own.

baghdad_bob.jpg

Last edited:
The DNC got the govt OUT of my Bedroom --- but they keep leaving free contraceptives on my pillow every night.. What can I do to get of them?

Are you a female? THEN stfu, moron. They're for every woman who doesn't want to have your idiot offspring without a plan-Single, married, divorced. Are you for women having children on welfare, when they're too young, stupid, underemployed with jerks like you- the main reason there're way too many abortions here- and free abortions is NOT supported by Obama, dupes. And free BC will SAVE the country TENS OF billions, chumps of mindless hater LYING greedy rich.

Just heard tape of Debbie W-S categorically denying that (1) there was any discord during the vote, and (2) that there's any doubt the crowd reaction was "two thirds for".

Gawd, she's great. I didn't realize how much I've missed Baghdad Bob, and now we have one of our own.

I guess Fox and the rest of the BS Pub propaganda machine doesn't report only 10-20% of the delegates were present, and the great majority of delegates have no problem with fixing this glitch. Never seen a real democratic American convention before? Pffffffft!

ANOTHER BS Pub outrage, for dupes only....

Last edited:

I guess Fox and the rest of the BS Pub propaganda machine doesn't report only 10-20% of the delegates were present, and the great majority of delegates have no problem with fixing this glitch. Never seen a real democratic American convention before. Pffffffft!

diversion.jpg

... Debbie?

OP: TOTAL Pubcrappe. So half of the 10% present had problems. That's democracy in action. Those were ALL those against. That's the Dem Party- NOT lockstep brainwashed twits and greedy rich a-holes. Check the GOP platform R+R are running from...hypocrites.

Lying Greedy Idiot Millionnaires 2012!!

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes.

And outlaw abortion, free BC that will save tens of billions, and God knows what horrors for the nonrich and the country....All paid for by closing tax loopholes and write offs, all to be revealed once they get elected. Mainly, no doubt middle class write offs. Pub dupes!!

Just trying to help, Mac- I'm a Mac too, just 1951. Sorry you missed the party and education, 1969-76....lol

Most religious nuts know less about their religion than Atheists.

Not entirely true. Studies have indicated that atheists and agnostics tend to know more about religion, generally, than the religious. Observers attribute this to the fact that atheism is almost always a "converted" religious position, and is usually the consequence of individuals exploring many spiritual systems and finding them all inadequate.

The studies also indicate that when it comes to Christianity, American atheists tend to actually know more than the typical "conservative" and "fundamentalist" Christians ("conservative" referring to nature of religious beliefs, not politics), even within their own specific denomination.

However, this trend does not continue with all faiths. For example, Jews tend to be more knowledgeable than people of most other religious positions regarding religion in general, and by far they are the most knowledgeable about Judaism. Hindus have been found to be slightly less knowledgeable about religion generally than most people, but more knowledgeable about Hinduism than most people. Pagans have been found to be slightly more knowledgeable than average regarding religion generally. However, how knowledgeable Pagans are about Paganism is difficult to measure against other people, because there is wide disparity within this group on this front. Some Pagans are extremely knowledgeable about Paganism, while some are remarkably ignorant.

Are you a female? THEN stfu, moron. They're for every woman who doesn't want to have your idiot offspring without a plan-Single, married, divorced. Are you for women having children on welfare, when they're too young, stupid, underemployed with jerks like you- the main reason there're way too many abortions here- and free abortions is NOT supported by Obama, dupes. And free BC will SAVE the country TENS OF billions, chumps of mindless hater LYING greedy rich.

IF he/she/it IS female, he/she/it does not have to accept the contraceptives.

THAT is what the rw's will never understand - the CHOICE we have because we live in the USofA.

OP: TOTAL Pubcrappe. So half of the 10% present had problems. That's democracy in action. Those were ALL those against. That's the Dem Party- NOT lockstep brainwashed twits and greedy rich a-holes. Check the GOP platform R+R are running from...hypocrites.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes.

And outlaw abortion, free BC that will save tens of billions, and God knows what horrors for the nonrich and the country....All paid for by closing tax loopholes and write offs, all to be revealed once they get elected. Mainly, no doubt middle class write offs. Pub dupes!!

Well yabut, as long as you thump your Tooth Fairy, oops, I mean, "gawd" bible ...

I don't really care what imaginary creatures people want to believe in but

KEEP THEM OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT.

IF he/she/it IS female, he/she/it does not have to accept the contraceptives.

THAT is what the rw's will never understand - the CHOICE we have because we live in the USofA.

Nope... I get the bill for them every month from my insurance carrier who HAS to place them on my pillow every night with a little note from DNC reminding me to thank them for the safe sex... I've tried to tell them I don't want them and to stay out of my bedroom -- but they have to charge me for them anyway.. So I've been saving them and I'm gonna sell em on Ebay.. I hear there's a good market in Africa.

Last edited:

Listen to it again--there is no way that the chairman got a 2/3's vote.

Pretty shameful. And their stunning Israel blunder is gonna cost em. They won't admit it was a huge blunder publicly, but you can bet behind closed doors they're in full panic-mode.

Forum List

Back