DNC Has a Giant IUD on Display

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's not just the right who is acting weird. Americans for Contraception have erected an 18 foot inflatable IUD at the DNC. I think the reason we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the origin of UFOs is because the more aliens observe us, the less they actually want to interact in person.

Last edited:
It's not just the right who is acting weird. Americans for Contraception have erected an 18 foot inflatable IUD at the DNC. I think the reason we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the origin of UFOs is because the more aliens observe us, the less they actually want to interact in person.

Freeda Womb?

silly

Last edited by a moderator:

First time you've seen one, I suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
What next? maybe they will set up a witches cove and have Taylor Swift perform for the devil like she does at her concerts. Everything the democrats do is sinful and demonic.

All of it is anti-God.

Don't blame the Dems for this. The right-wing nut jobs made this an issue.

The right-wing states have imposed strict limitations on reproductive care. Planned Parenthood's booth wants to highlight their service to contrast.

What better place than the Dem convention to draw this distinction? This is an election issue. Do women want control over their bodies or are they going to cede control to old white men?

What next? maybe they will set up a witches cove and have Taylor Swift perform for the devil like she does at her concerts. Everything the democrats do is sinful and demonic.

All of it is anti-God.
LOL. Talking of anti-God... I am sure you want to put up an altar for your orange douchebag, amIright? :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What...the....

Forum List

Back